Reviews for El Despertar
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Ahh.. Poor Feli..! lol XD Awesome So Far.
moondr0ps chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Colores chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
My dear writer, you just make my day!
I love the horror stories, and read one with spamano in their plot is a wonderful thing for me :)
I really liked your story, well written and interesting, with the undeads in the background, and the devilish origin of Antonio and Antonella!

Hey! Could you please write a sequel for all your readers who loves this one shot? You know, halloween is near, and I'd love read more of this.

I hope see you soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I command that you make a sequel! ... Otherwise Russia and Belarus will be in your room tonight. *evillaugh*
LIAism chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I only can say this :

"Can you make the continuation? :3 por pavor?"
Darkerose chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love this! Please make a sequel :D
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Loved it! Glad that you made a whole new story instead of just the dancing part like in El Despertar. I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say they're the children of the devil, si?
CacoPhoniA chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That's really all I can say.
Will you consider making a sequel?
Please? ;_;
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Lovely. You truely have a talent for this kind of thing, don't you? Love how Spain got his Lovi in the end "this is how he and Mama met," indeed *giggles* talk about interesting stories for the kids...
Allers3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was... wow. Incredibly original concept, and your writing was lovely, and just. Amazing job.

Just about died at 'this is how he and Mama met, you know!' xD Totally healthy way for a relationship to start, haha.

So, um, yeah. This was awesome. Keep writing!

MissMystical chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'm not a fan of horror, but this story blown me away.

Are you making a sequeal? I would really like to know what happen to lovino. ;D
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Sequal?...please? :D
Egyptlove chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
mmm so good! please make a sequel?
Callahoo chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow...just fantastic..everyone is right..there has to be a sequel.
muShIii chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Flamenco, zombies and sexy spaniards...yep this was an amazing story