Reviews for Diamonds and Coal
Koona chapter 18 . 4/5
An excellent story you have here, please keep working on more chapters. _
Rox5755 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Sarah really needs to get over that specism. Enjoyed story very much. Do you plan to return to this tale of love in the near future.
UnguidedLight chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
SixPerfections chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Nice. Good place to stop. This was an enjoyable read :)
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
That chapter was really sweet, a drugged up Sarah is much more agreeable. Cameron is being more and more human as time goes on. Falling for Cameron is really putting your life to the whims of fate though. There is no way to really know how she will continue to 'evolve'. Real nice though.
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Being seduced by Cameron... With her dogged persistence it's just a matter of time. She seems like an unstoppable force. Poor Sarah never stood a chance :D
CheekeyMonkey chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
So, you should update this soon. Give me some more Sarah and Cameron. The morning after. How will Sarah act? Will she pretend or acknowledge? Do tell. By updating, man!
emi chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
I just start reading your story yesterday and I can't wait for the next chapter SOOO GOOOD :O
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Yay for Extra Credit :p
GryphonLu chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Bionic earful?! Never heard that one before! I'm undecided if it makes sense but I like it!
GryphonLu chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Loved Cameron's tight pant comment! Hilarious!
GryphonLu chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I like their date, it's funny and their dialogue is accurate from the show, well done! :)
GryphonLu chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Just found this story! Thank you thank you! I miss this pairing and there are so few authors writing it anymore. Bless you ;)
laurenrulez1 chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
Continue soon please
wheresmyluce chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
I don't see nothin' wrong. :)

Yay! Iit's about time. That was fun.

I like how Cam offered to kill the peeps for Sarah. She's a sweet cybergirlfriend. Update sooner rather than later, please.