Reviews for What True Love Creates
lynnebug01 chapter 3 . 4/12
O wish you continue with this
Please update!
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Loving the defiance towards the blue fairy. Never liked her, never will. Absolutely enthralled by the story. With the way things are going I sense that this will end up as a fave fic very soon
louisethelibrarian chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Ooh I like this! Please update soon!
Hebi R chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Alright, angry!Jefferson was a twist in the trail I did not foresee. See! Look what you made me do to that poor metaphor!
Hebi R chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I think I see at least part of the path this story will take, and I am excited to make the journey. So before I extend that por metaphor any further, please post again!
Sweetangelz18 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Wow I love that story it's so interesting and excited .plzzz update the next chapter soon.
FuckingNameChoise chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
*Coff Coff* i loveee it! pleease please pleasee remembeeer this fic! updateee! don't leave me in the shadows!
Irisrose7 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Great Story! PPS:)
Danik chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
love it)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
But what about Belle?
I mean, I don't actually have anything agaiinst Rumple/Emma, but he just belongs with Belle. For Emma I prefer Graham, one can always bring him back from the dead, or if that's impossible, August.
Why is Jefferson so angry? Shouldn't he be happy? He should have gotten his daughter back by now.
I would like to see some more of the other 'happy endings'. I mean, like Sean and Ashley (or Thomas and Ella) making peace with his father, Kathryn (Abigael) reuniting with Frederick, so on and so forth.
Hope you update soon. Whatever you decide to do about pairings, or the story's plot in general, it's bound to be quite interesting.
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012