Reviews for Rum and Coke
The Fey chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
I know your pain, John. One of my friends is always throwing me in her skinny jeans and I have to wiggle in them. Though Dave should get to see your ass in the most flattering way.
DumpsterCat69 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Love this. That's all that needs to be said. I await another chapter ]
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I read this chapter rather late at night, and oh my gosh that brilliant description of those pancakes didn't half make me feel starving. I've been craving pancakes since! X'D

Awesome chapter I wonder how Karkat will react when he knows the full truth X'D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Wow it's really good :' D
Heiress of Blaze chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
oh my gosh. Why is this so beautiful! My heart cannot take all these otp feels. *dies* I love this story. And i think John should wear skinny jeans more often ;)
EscapeToMyMindPalace chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
This is so good, I love it! Seriously hoping you write more soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
this makes me want to squeel :I jeeze im only this much of a fangirl with john dave i assure yoy
kitty chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I need MORE NOW XD
Amazing story bro :3
DumpsterCat69 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Hehe, spend the night, and what else...Lol. Good chapter. Hope you write again soon D
Heiress of Blaze chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Yes! This is awesome! I loved this chapter! Who's up for sloppy makeouts? I am!
DumpsterCat69 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Your last authors note made me crack up. Good story so far though. I like everything about it from the details, to the emotions, to the metaphors, as well as how this situation between Dave and John is very realistic. Good job :3

Astrea Xenophon chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Such a deliciously awkward chapter X'D Thoroughly enjoyed and I shall be looking forward to the next!
fox flame13 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
So far I'm liking the story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lunacos chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
:D i cant wait for more
Ikitu chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Ooh, it starts so sad. ;-; I feel sorry for both of them...

But I like the stroy very much! I look forward to the next chapter. *-*