Reviews for Suck My Balls, Kyle
nightrader1234 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
So for Cartman "suck my balls" "I love you"...The imagination world episode just got even better xD
ActionGal07 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Finally! Cartman utters out the "L" word! I wonder if we'll ever find out what Kyle's reaction to this will be. Guess only time will tell... But I officially love this story of yours!
ActionGal07 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I was never a big fan of Style. But still, I sometimes wonder if Stan had secret hopes on attracting Kyle's attention. Then again, it could be just out of concern from a best friend. I gotta stop reading so much into it... Anyway, loved this chapter so far!
ActionGal07 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I can't believe I've never discovered this story before. As a hardcore Kyman fan, it totally drew me in like a moth to the flame! This was perfectly written, the characters were in check, and it was just like the South Park series. I'm severely impressed on how this story turned out and I must read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
More please!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
omg I can't wait to see the next chapter! Btw I super love you story;)
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Well I hope you have a "YES!" moment again, because I really want to read the next chapter of this.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Ohh, something special...

I'm so fucking weird. Seriously, if we ever meet in real life, stay the fuck away from me. My weird is contagious, you'll catch my weird. I swear it.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You said Jew so much that I swear tomorrow I'm going be be all like:

"EMc squared Jew
I just ate a fry Jew
Math sucks ass Jew
When are you going to the fair Jew. WHER ARE ALL THESE JEWS COMING FROM?!"

Holy shit that sounded so racist... Anyway, nice plot here!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was insanely bad. First of all, the grammar is all over the place. It almost makes it unintelligable, and I'm the dyslexic one. Secondly, I have a giant lizard up my ass! And third SUCK ME WINKY!
TamiLove chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Moar! MOAR! MOAR!
symphknot chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Awwwww Cartman is crazy...xD, i loved it!, i wait for the response of Kyle wii
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
lol loved it cant wait
angelgirl 158 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Love you are insane but I love you and this keep it up hun
Erin chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Hey Djsrocks

HEY IT'S ERIN! Keep up writing this!

And BTW a bit too much suspense...MORE ACTION! :);)