Reviews for A Goa'uld's Life
laserthrasher1 chapter 4 . 4/30
Yeah, immortality is a pretty good bargaining chip...
musme chapter 20 . 4/9
I love it
Thanks
Rangle chapter 2 . 4/4
Why are you trying to keep this as canon as possible? I don't care who won the spar but this already went a bit out of canon. But why am I commenting on this fanfiction, anyhow. It's abandoned and you probably don't care about it anymore.
SkittlezxBabex146 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
It's this new Goa'uld SI Story it pretty good to me try it. threads/goauld-walker-of-worlds-self-insert.23306/
Lord of Skittlez chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
It's a starting good SI Goa'uld story Try it threads/goauld-walker-of-worlds-self-insert.23306/
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
Aww I loved this story this was one of the best harry potter Crossover with Stargate :(
Centh97 chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
please rewrite
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
It's a pity you stopped this story, you really had me hooked up
Tjuparulla chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
Loved the story please post if you ever get around to writing a sequel
Ray chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
Great Chapter

I am loving this story.
Malix2 chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
This is a pretty good story so far. It's a bit sad it hasn't been updated in a few years.
bill560682 chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
well harry getting his hands on atlantis would not be as big a boon as one would think. the humans after years of study were only able to do simple things such as turn on the light, raise and lower the city, raise and lower the shield and change the batteries. thore's people after 10,000 years of study had only been able to translate 10% of the database. an yes the database they had was currupted but still after 10,000 years of work they only got 10% but of course they did not have a working model to go by. first thou harry's people would likely need to learn whole new areas of math and science to get anything more then what the humans were about to do with the city.
bill560682 chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
now how i think making harry's empire bigger would work is with ra's knowledge he would know what worlds no longer have jaffa on them due to the mines have dried up so he could just pop over and steal the stargate and dialing device then start say 200 worlds totally off the gate network.
abandoned chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
y would people even try ur stories?

u create two...u abandon one and rewrite the other...then immediately abandon it. now u only have one story active...and ur going to abandon it..

its nice that u tell people u abandoned them...but...u havent even been on the site a full 3 years...

whatever, u might want to try and complete a story before posting it...might end up better for you.
BlueScreen26 chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
That's pretty risky to give them immortality. I wouldn't want my servants to be too powerful and that's exactly what they are.
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »