Reviews for Songbird Academy: The Gorgeous One
FanFic-erGirl chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
The suspense is killing me! Also in that chapter (17 I think) when Piper got the blood letter, it said she knew exactly who it was. But there hasnt been any mention of her knowing anything. Whats up with that?
FanFic-erGirl chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
How does Killer know ppls thoughts? And us everywhere?! I love this story! Even from the beginning, i was just like, 'This SO reminds me of Gossip Girl!' Who's the psychopath Georgie? If you ask me, Annabeth is Serena and Reyna is Blair.
FanFic-erGirl chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
Oh, so Gina ISN'T Killer. Well, WHO IS?! I dunnoooo!
FanFic-erGirl chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Omg! Is GINA Killer? It seemed like that! IS SHE?!
FanFic-erGirl chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
Wow! This story is sooo exciting! I ️️️️ Gossip Girl too! WHO'S KILLER?! I don't have a clue who she could be!I
jashizzle chapter 36 . 6/25/2015
pretty little liars in a book
livlovepjohoo chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
thos os AWESOME but also so reading this in my bed in the middle of the night so hello nightmares!anyway i just LOVE IT!how did you come up with that?you should try the job of author cus you ROCK!LOVE IT!
livlovepjohoo chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
OMG ITS GINA!I JUST KNOW IT!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/13/2015
Omfg is it Rachael red hair green eyes Racheal and that chick who used to be Jennifer's best friend it started with a T
LadyHeroine chapter 51 . 12/22/2014
I was practically jumping up and down in my seat! It's amazing! I luv ur stories they're really interesting and I hate the tension. (I mean that in a good way)
totallyuncreativelyinsane chapter 34 . 11/28/2014
SOMEONE'S OUT TO GET KILLER
maybeitslaiba chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
niceee
maybeitslaiba chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I already am loving this!
YOLOgirl chapter 38 . 8/6/2014
Yeah, China is a communist country and killed a bunch of college students when they were trying to turn the government into a democracy. They sent the army in with tanks and stuff. You don't want to live there with the pollution any how.
YOLOgirl chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
The whole Reyna is adopted thing is making my thoughts swirl. You're such a good writer.