Reviews for Songbird Academy: The Gorgeous One
Raven1025 chapter 17 . 6/20
Nina Dobrev or Tristin Mays
MistQuill30544 chapter 19 . 3/30
I actually thought Gina was the killer.
SoulHorse chapter 22 . 2/21
Wow. I just realized how similar this is PLL.
Aria-Annabeth
Jennifer-Ali
Spencer-Reyna
And Piper...?
A-Killer
SoulHorse chapter 3 . 2/21
Is this...Love Story based?
SushiAki7 chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
The suspense is killing me! Also in that chapter (17 I think) when Piper got the blood letter, it said she knew exactly who it was. But there hasnt been any mention of her knowing anything. Whats up with that?
SushiAki7 chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
How does Killer know ppls thoughts? And us everywhere?! I love this story! Even from the beginning, i was just like, 'This SO reminds me of Gossip Girl!' Who's the psychopath Georgie? If you ask me, Annabeth is Serena and Reyna is Blair.
SushiAki7 chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
Oh, so Gina ISN'T Killer. Well, WHO IS?! I dunnoooo!
SushiAki7 chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Omg! Is GINA Killer? It seemed like that! IS SHE?!
SushiAki7 chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
Wow! This story is sooo exciting! I ️️️️ Gossip Girl too! WHO'S KILLER?! I don't have a clue who she could be!I
jashizzle chapter 36 . 6/25/2015
pretty little liars in a book
livlovepjohoo chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
thos os AWESOME but also so reading this in my bed in the middle of the night so hello nightmares!anyway i just LOVE IT!how did you come up with that?you should try the job of author cus you ROCK!LOVE IT!
livlovepjohoo chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
OMG ITS GINA!I JUST KNOW IT!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/13/2015
Omfg is it Rachael red hair green eyes Racheal and that chick who used to be Jennifer's best friend it started with a T
LadyHeroine chapter 51 . 12/22/2014
I was practically jumping up and down in my seat! It's amazing! I luv ur stories they're really interesting and I hate the tension. (I mean that in a good way)
totallyuncreativelyinsane chapter 34 . 11/28/2014