Reviews for The Clock Ticks On
RzPz922 chapter 1 . 1/28
Noooooooohohohoooooooo! It's so sad but it was written so well! I have so many mixed feelings about this one, damn it!
Tyislis chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
And I thought I cried during,"The Real Kenny".

Shit. Just..

You did a great job showing how permanent youth would so badly effect Kenny. In most cases, the one big thing is that you outlive them, but for Kenny, they forget you. You watch their lives move on from a distance, a barrier between you and them, because, like his death curse...
No one remembers.
So of course, no one remembers him.

I was crying not because Kenny outlived his friends, his closest friends, but because they lived on without him.
blondie chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Awww poor kenny
Kenny McCormick chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That's just my pen name. This had me in TEARS. You're an amazing writer and there is more than enough to come from you in the future. I loved this enough where you're the first and probably only person that I ask a request from. Could you do a Mysterion fanfic? I really think that you could completely nail something like that.
Guardian of Fanfiction: Mysterion
squeaken1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love this story! It's soo sad, but I still love it! Poor Kenny. :(
The Ghost Scriptor chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
What words can be said about this story? Besides you know, it's freaking sad!
This simply a work of brillent story telling, I like how you showed that no one, not even his parents, remember him in the future.
I have only one question...since his mother got too old to rebirth him...does that mean his sister rebirthed him?
You know, I'm over thinking this, but yeah this is a gem of South Park Fanfiction.
Wensleydale Cheddar chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
A very good story.

Seriously, as NBP said, very sad, but keeping the South Park sense of humour - sad in a "You're getting old" sort of way. Nice to see lots of nods to background characters like Bridon and Pete, you could've also included Rebecca Cotswolds, for example.

Well, mabye that's what happens to the SP world in canon, don't you think? How come there was over 8 Christmas specials in 2 years of the series' plot? Two Stan's birthdays? 12 seasons in the 4th grade? Seriously? It's high time they entered 5th grade.

You killed Eric? You bastard! I thought he would survive them all, being the manipulative bastard he is. Oh, well, too much Cheesy Poofs. Stan's married to Wendy, Butters becomes the new teacher (strangely, he seems perfect for the job to me). Pity we can't see what happens to Kyle.

Well done, now I must bring myself to review your Death Note story, if I even remember the manga's plot, Jesus tap-dancing Christ...
TOkun92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Dude. That's depressing. Poor Kenny. I hope you make this into a bigger story. It looks like you could make it very big. And very good.
southparkgirl101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I feel really emotional tonight, and I cried my eyes out in this, so ... I applaud you. VERY VERY VERY good story. Like, AMAZING. Wow, im crying still. Nice Job.
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I'm pretty fucking cruel to Stan so I get the feeling. As dark as you are as a writer I laughed at the realization of Kenny never being able to have sex and the auto erotic asphyxiation reference again.

What a terrible AU. Not terrible story since the writing is really good but so horrible of a fate for Poor Kenny to be stuck in this repeat to never age. It's a unique idea, I give you that as well as the darkness I've come to know from you.

I always liked how you go and use minor characters to fill holes, like Bridon and Pete Thelman. Yay Stan is the leader of the 4th, sorry 5th grade boys. There is some kind of bond of the four boys and when Kenny got shut out he found he died less. Love your Kenny theories, the tan thing was funny again. So much sadness and a good joke now and then to keep the South Park flavor.

I started to find the end with Claire a bit too sappy for my taste but I got one more smack of satisfying, heart wrenching angst of Kenny losing his pure lovely feeling since his birthday was the next day. A small shred of happiness being ripped away like that.

Your profile says your birthday is in June, did you write this for your own Bday celebration? Just curious.
Forgotten-Midgar chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is so sad. :( But it's still good.

Poor Kenny, the ending was the saddest imo.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww that was sad i liked it alot your really good keep up the good work
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Stan's birthdays dissolve into shit. Butters' overlaps with a national tragedy. Kenny... does not simply have birthdays.

This is great, really. "What If..." stories that fuck with your head are always nice and it's insanely rare that writers ever play with South Park's own supernatural potential, even those that try to work with the show itself. You did it all not only perfectly but beautifully, and Kenny's angst is captured here in a way that I don't think your previous works matched on an emotional level.

Great minds think alike, because I tossed a much vaguer version of this idea once. (Without the world or other characters being affected, just Kenny himself.) But you did it in a much more beautiful and heartbreaking way than I ever could have.

Great job, dude, really.
Temporal abnormalities chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh my gosh.

I love this in an 'oh my god, Kenny, I just-' kind of way.

Great job. :)
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was very sad lol and poor Kenny aww man that is fucked up isn't it? And it just so happen that I was listening to a sad song (not really sad, but the ending was kinda)