Reviews for These Feelings Inside
Anonymous chapter 1 . 16h ago
This recount of the movie is really good and very well written. I know it's been a while but it would be great if you could finish it. I'd love to hear your alternate ending. And yes, their kiss scene is amazing and I find myself constantly replaying it on You Tube... Anyway, I love Suicide Room, it is beautifully done and realistic (for the most part) but has the saddest ending ever. I. HATE. SAD. ENDINGS. After I finished the movie I started screaming and crying and almost threw up. I don't think I could ever watch it again, except I have to because I also want to write a different version. I just can't stand that my poor baby face committed suicide and was then exploited when that horrible video of his death was posted online.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Please update! I love this couple and can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Update please!
ValkyrieVampire888 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I agree, with both of your opinions w
SuicideQueen chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I LOVED IT! More! Please! :D you are a wonderful writer! And i hope you continue the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Omg! I never knew two guys kissing would be so hot XD lol I love the movie and I cried so hard when I saw it. But I just wish there was another kiss scene :P whyyyy!? Btw you wrote it perfectly! Love it!
MrsTateLangdon chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
this is good. liked it a lot :) as for the on-screen kiss: yes it probably is the best. Jakub GierszaƂ and Bartosz Gelner are very, very hott. when i first saw this movie and this scene i just couldn't stop saying 'awwwe!' i think the kiss and the boys are absolutely adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Please continue this it's sooo good :D
ions-xx chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
please. update. cx
spadealice chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
:O This is amazing! I hope you continue :D
orionastro chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
yeah i liked the movie , and was wishing that Alex saved him , showing him how much he loved him. Please continue the story , it has a very good beginning, cant hardly wait for the next chapter
Kyuubigurl74 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Continue please! And I agree the kiss was HOT!
BreakOnThrough chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I agree with you on that. It was one of the best kiss scenes ever. I think you grasped Dominik's thoughts well and I can't wait to see how this would develop.
Blueangel367 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Please write more, i'd really like to keep reading and see where this goes x
Ai-coco-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Haha, I agree that that was one of the best on-screen kisses I have ever seen:) I like the way you're writing this, but I'm curious, if you plan on continuing this story, will it have the same ending as the movie, or will you be taking the story into your own hands? Hope it's the later because the ending had me in tears:'(