Reviews for These Feelings Inside
kara brown chapter 1 . 9/16
I agree 2000% god they're beautiful. :D
LaBellaDJalisco chapter 1 . 4/4
Thank you all for the reviews...the finished story will be uploaded soon. Sorry it took 3 years :(
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This recount of the movie is really good and very well written. I know it's been a while but it would be great if you could finish it. I'd love to hear your alternate ending. And yes, their kiss scene is amazing and I find myself constantly replaying it on You Tube... Anyway, I love Suicide Room, it is beautifully done and realistic (for the most part) but has the saddest ending ever. I. HATE. SAD. ENDINGS. After I finished the movie I started screaming and crying and almost threw up. I don't think I could ever watch it again, except I have to because I also want to write a different version. I just can't stand that my poor baby face committed suicide and was then exploited when that horrible video of his death was posted online.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Please update! I love this couple and can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Update please!
ValkyrieVampire888 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I agree, with both of your opinions w
SuicideQueen chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I LOVED IT! More! Please! :D you are a wonderful writer! And i hope you continue the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Omg! I never knew two guys kissing would be so hot XD lol I love the movie and I cried so hard when I saw it. But I just wish there was another kiss scene :P whyyyy!? Btw you wrote it perfectly! Love it!
MrsTateLangdon chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
this is good. liked it a lot :) as for the on-screen kiss: yes it probably is the best. Jakub GierszaƂ and Bartosz Gelner are very, very hott. when i first saw this movie and this scene i just couldn't stop saying 'awwwe!' i think the kiss and the boys are absolutely adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Please continue this it's sooo good :D
ions-xx chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
please. update. cx
spadealice chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
:O This is amazing! I hope you continue :D
orionastro chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
yeah i liked the movie , and was wishing that Alex saved him , showing him how much he loved him. Please continue the story , it has a very good beginning, cant hardly wait for the next chapter
Kyuubigurl74 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Continue please! And I agree the kiss was HOT!
BreakOnThrough chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I agree with you on that. It was one of the best kiss scenes ever. I think you grasped Dominik's thoughts well and I can't wait to see how this would develop.