Reviews for Chastity
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This. Was. ADORABLE. Of course Toushirou has a bunny fetish. It would be terrible if he didn't. XD And I love me some good fluff in the afternoon before I study. I don't have too much to say but that I wish my muses were this creative. They tend to jump around to serious things, but this is just pure fun and unadulterated entertainment.

Seriously though, Toushirou needs to stop analyzing himself and enjoy his dream. I mean, any other person would just let it happen but he has to keep thinking about how weird he is for pretty much all of it. And the conclusion he reaches? A terrible thing to tell your girlfriend, especially if they're anything like Karin. But that's a whole other fanfic, isn't it? ;)

Great job, as usual I'm off to read your other update. 3
Brobdingnagian Pseudonym chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I could just imagine Toshiro paying a prostitute to give him a back rub. And Matsumoto's reaction.

"You hired a prostitute? I was thought you were so innocent..."

"Yeah, her profession requires her to be... good with her hands. And my shoulders have been aching up a storm so I figured, why not?"

"Wait... shoulders... I thought you meant something completely different when you said 'stress relief'."
Brobdingnagian Pseudonym chapter 1 . 6/18/2012

"You hired a prostitute? I was thought you were so innocent..."

Dandelion-Hope chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That's so sweet :)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Haha! /dies

The strangest thing is... I actually... Kind of think that shoulder rubs are better than sex any day. :P

(though I am too young to have tried to engage in coitus)

Like ughh. But. I digress.

Shoulder Rubs Coitus

:P

This was too cute. :D
darklover chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was awesome. I think it's funny and cute how Karin is the more outgoing of the two, dream or not. I mean, I would imagine so, but at the moment, I'm really picking up on that for this drabble. Great job.

The bunny ears fetish was funny.
MeteorLeopard chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Sweet!

It's short, cute and very drabbleish, like you said. But it was an interesting scenario, especially the shoulder rub thing.

The little bit that you added in about the rabbit ears was funny too. Toushirou having a subconscious rabbit ear fetish? I'm smirking at the thought. Somehow I can imagine that and not imagine that at the same time. _

I was half expecting him to wake up at his office since that's where authors normally have Toushirou fall asleep, but making him fall asleep at home on his own futon was better I think. It rounded up the story nice and quickly too. :)
buon I qua chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
xD It's cute, really. But somehow, I found Toushiro's a bit OOC... Good story, though.

P.S: When'll you update Unexpected Suitor?
Eto117 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Well, that was... random.

Toshiro with a bunny fetish jsut brings too many things to my mind that I can't put them into words. I honestly didn't think it was a dream at first. It started with the random occurrences like the white room and the sudden appearance of bunny ears.

That picture is so cute, too. But I can't help but think the clothing styles should be the other way around. And it kinda makes sense that he dreams of relaxing massages. God knows he needs them.