Reviews for Turn and Turn About
I know you might never finish this story, but just had to tell you how much I've enjoyed it so far. Great spin on the original storyline.
Madmaxi chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Please, please tell me you're going to finish this! It's a great story so far but it's been so long since you last updated!
April-Showers82 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Are you going to finish this story or are you no longer interested in it? It is a good story with a lot of potential, but if you won't finish it then maybe you should say hiatus or discontinued. It sucks reading a story that will never be updated.
jharv241 chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Okay I'm caught up! Awesome chapter! I will wait patiently to find out who is the vampire and what did Bella see/hear when she kissed Jacob.
jharv241 chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Another excellent chapter! And yet I'm at the end. Hoping, wishing, praying that you will update soon!
jharv241 chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Did I tell I just love, love, love this story! And I am glad I found it! Awesome chapter and funny as usual. But now I'm getting sad because I'm slowly but surely closing in to the last chapter and it has not been updated in awhile. I really hope you continue with this outstanding story!
jharv241 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Awesome chapter! You keep me LMAO I love your Jacob! He is no joke and don't hold back with Bella he keeps me crying laughing!
jharv241 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Excellent chapter! OMG! Jacob is hilarious! He had me laughing all the way through this chapter! I love this story!
jharv241 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Awesome chapter! I love, love, love this story. Oh boy now we are going to have to deal with zombie Bella.
jharv241 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Instead of romance and angst this should be humorous! I swear I keep LMAO at your pack. They are too damn funny! I love this story and awesome chapter!
jharv241 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Excellent chapter! I have got to commend you on this story. I LMAO through the whole chapter. EXCELLENT!
jharv241 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Awesome chapter! If only the book could of been like this! Love it!
jharv241 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
So far so good. You have definitely piqued my interest.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Are the Cullen's back...
Wolves Rule71 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Wonder what undead disco ball was roaming Bella's house! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Hugz