Reviews for Prisoner of Time
ninjagal2000 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I also love Breaking Benjamin. (forgot to say that in my last comment. Sorry.)
ninjagal2000 chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I love this story! I think the dad should be Kronos. That'd be so cool! UPDATE! :D
Silverpelt21 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Aww, you're welcome! But thank you for mentioning me :) I love this story, I love the plot and the characters and everything! I think that Lyric's father should be Prometheus. Since Lyric seems like he's bitter towards his dad, it doesn't really seem like he'll have a great love for the gods, (not to mention all the little comments he's made) and I think that Prometheus loved mankind more than he did the Titans so I think that would work out :P And it would be understandable if Prometheus had been a little mad/bitter towards everyone because well, he was chained to a rock for like thousands of years! And had an eagle trying to eat his organs!
Well, that's just my opinion :) Can't wait for the next update!
Silverpelt21 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I'll review more, I promise! Haha but as long as you keep writing more of this story, I'll keep reading and reviewing because I know how annoying it is to have a good idea for a fanfic then post it up and no one review X( but anyway, I'm loving the fanfiction and the fact that you named the main character Lyric! Please review soon :P can't wait to know what happens next.
Silverpelt21 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Only one more chapter after this :( I want to read much more than that lol please hurry with updates, although I really don't need 2 be talking lol. Procrastination seems to be my best friends these days lmao
Silverpelt21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Curiosity sparks and now, I am following this author :) Going to devour the next chapters and review.
Nyx811 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
update please
EcstaticAdriatic chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
yay! a yaoi primordial fic! plus it has abuse in it! (even tho that isnt very good, but i have a story with nico abuseyness so... bleh...)
finally an OC that isnt a mary sue, is a guy, that eventually likes nico more than a friend! :D
following and following :)
Panda Gaara3 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I love it, wish there was more please update i LOVED it. 3
EcstaticAdriatic chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I like it, it's a good start! I feel like it will end up being one of my favorite stories :) I can't wait until you update.

I shall follow thee!