Reviews for Fist of the Scorpion
Major144 chapter 70 . 3/25
A great story from start to finish! Full of action, humor, and dram! Amy was an excellant character and I like how she was Beauty's older step sister and Over's younger sister. The final fight with Czar Baldie Bald the Fourth was fantastic!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 68 . 2/13
DOCTOR FREAKING WHO REFERENCE! WOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 60 . 2/13
Oooh, this was angsty and all, but CAN SHE GET CAPTURED MY HEART IS TELLING ME SHOULD SHE BE.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 45 . 2/13
YAY BLACK BUTLER
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 36 . 2/13
OK dude, its not spelled 'insain', its insane.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 24 . 2/13
HEY WE JERSEIANS DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT! ONLY THE ONES DOWN AT THE SHORE DO! If that was part of the show, then ignore this comment.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 8 . 2/13
OOOH BLAKC BUTLER REFERENCE! *swoon*
animefan456 chapter 65 . 9/7/2012
YES! I love the new chapters! I like how you had Over as an ally now. Can I make a suggestion? I think it'd be neat if you can do alternate endings to who Amy will be with. Of course, you don't have to! It's your decision! Thank you for updating!
Masked Pan chapter 57 . 8/27/2012
Gosh dang it, woman! You're going to make me cry and bust a vein in excitement, seriously. Now I won't sleep tonight. Thanks. XD
animefan456 chapter 56 . 8/26/2012
NOOOOO! CLIFFHANGER! Darn, I'm so curious to see what happens next! Bravo on the plot so far! UPDATE SOON PLEEEASE! (sorry for the caps)
FancyBunny chapter 56 . 8/26/2012
Nooooooo Amy! Whyyyy don't stop! I need to know what happens next!
Masked Pan chapter 52 . 8/22/2012
... You may or may not owe me a new temporary tooth cap because I was clenching my teeth so hard to keep from laughing, especially Don's bloated scene and Amy's mini-freak out. XD But d'awww! Bobobo fluff ahoy!

Also, those songs fit them perfectly! I'm tempted to draw so many pictures with their fan songs playing in the background now.
FancyBunny chapter 45 . 8/19/2012
Awwww a little fluff from softon :D I love this story! softon is an awesome ice cream man!
animefan456 chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
Lol, I knew what you mean by Softon's boat! Yeah, I would take his boat over Jelly's anytime... I see romantic development! YES! Thank you so very much! Update soon!
FancyBunny chapter 40 . 8/11/2012
I'm still loving this story! Lol I always get excited when you upload a new chapter. :D