Reviews for Puella Magi Charlotte Magica
The Anguished One chapter 4 . 8/5
A tragic end for Charlotte. Excellent work, however. She will find peace eventually thanks to Madoka.
The Anguished One chapter 3 . 8/3
The dark secret behind witches has been revealed. Now Charlotte moves closer to her end...
The Anguished One chapter 2 . 8/2
I love Charlotte's style of combat and design. Suits her nicely. The new witches will be good for her; someone to bond with.
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 7/31
This can only end in tragedy, but I am still happy to see Charlotte feeling alive.
nanananana chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I hate sad stories but I couldn't stop reading even when I knew Charlotte's fate. Thanks for writing this, it was awesome.
Uniko-Starre chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Anon: nah dude she dead
About charlotte chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
so charlotte never died yes or no?
NightSkyWolves chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I read this before I was a complete know-it-all to the Madoka Magica series. I just had a thought, Mimi and Kiki could be Elly and Gertrud. XD They probably are.
NightSkyWolves chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
-claps- Bravo! Perfection! This story is wonderful! Details are amazing, storyline stays in order, I can picture Charlotte's past perfectly! Perfection layered with cheese! And all that cheese is for Charlotte! XD Random me. Anyways, fascinating, one of the best Charlotte stories I have seen. You're a lovely storywriter, wish I could do as good.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Wow
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This is a very nice story, but there's one thing bothering me. Magical girls get a new name when they become a witch, (i.e. Sayaka became Oktavia von Sekendorff.) so Charlotte would have a different name as a magical girl.
Dr. Dee Da Dee chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Woooow, this was awesome! i could totally see this as a couple extra chapters of the manga or an episode of the anime :3 It's just perfect and fits the style of Puella Magi so well! Good work
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Ten: Why she... If I could only... if Charlotte hadn't... aaaghhh! Why did this had to happen? *covers face while weeping*

Glacia: *grief striken* It shouldn't have ended like this... her mothers life.

Vianey: *sobbing uncontrolably* Why did her mo-mother have to d-die? And then... *sniffle* and Charlotte then... WHY?

Glacia: That is just what happens. You have to loose everything you cared for in order to become a witch.

Ten: Is this the end, then? The end of the story?

Vianey: I guess so since... since Charlotte only... aaaaahhhhh!

If so, thank you so much for writting this story. The end couldn't have been any better, despite all the sadness it contained.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Typically speaking, witches do NOT have the same name as their magical girl counterpart
Meitantei-chan chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
PLEASE UPLOAD NEXT CHAPTER! i love this but its so sad! poor Kiki, i can't believe she's dead!