Reviews for Puella Magi Charlotte Magica
nanananana chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I hate sad stories but I couldn't stop reading even when I knew Charlotte's fate. Thanks for writing this, it was awesome.
Uniko-Starre chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Anon: nah dude she dead
About charlotte chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
so charlotte never died yes or no?
NightSkyWolves chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I read this before I was a complete know-it-all to the Madoka Magica series. I just had a thought, Mimi and Kiki could be Elly and Gertrud. XD They probably are.
NightSkyWolves chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
-claps- Bravo! Perfection! This story is wonderful! Details are amazing, storyline stays in order, I can picture Charlotte's past perfectly! Perfection layered with cheese! And all that cheese is for Charlotte! XD Random me. Anyways, fascinating, one of the best Charlotte stories I have seen. You're a lovely storywriter, wish I could do as good.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Wow
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This is a very nice story, but there's one thing bothering me. Magical girls get a new name when they become a witch, (i.e. Sayaka became Oktavia von Sekendorff.) so Charlotte would have a different name as a magical girl.
G66XD66 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Woooow, this was awesome! i could totally see this as a couple extra chapters of the manga or an episode of the anime :3 It's just perfect and fits the style of Puella Magi so well! Good work
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Ten: Why she... If I could only... if Charlotte hadn't... aaaghhh! Why did this had to happen? *covers face while weeping*

Glacia: *grief striken* It shouldn't have ended like this... her mothers life.

Vianey: *sobbing uncontrolably* Why did her mo-mother have to d-die? And then... *sniffle* and Charlotte then... WHY?

Glacia: That is just what happens. You have to loose everything you cared for in order to become a witch.

Ten: Is this the end, then? The end of the story?

Vianey: I guess so since... since Charlotte only... aaaaahhhhh!

If so, thank you so much for writting this story. The end couldn't have been any better, despite all the sadness it contained.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Typically speaking, witches do NOT have the same name as their magical girl counterpart
Meitantei-chan chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
PLEASE UPLOAD NEXT CHAPTER! i love this but its so sad! poor Kiki, i can't believe she's dead!
Meitantei-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
wow this is good, but i feel sorry for Charlotte .. if only she knew! the truth behind being a Mahou Shojou, but i guess she would of died anyway.. its soo sad either way!
Copper Hikari chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
You continue in a streak of excellence. I felt that the girls realized that Kiki was a witch a little too quickly, but you addressed the revelation immediately with Charlotte and Kyubey in the final paragraphs. You are handling this story with a metric ton of skill, and I'm honestly glad I took the time to read it.

Looking forward to more.
Copper Hikari chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was more than a first chapter; this was a brilliant short story in its own right. You distilled the Puella Magi Anime down to what makes it powerful: the moments. Each part of this was a moment, from Charlotte making her contract to her becoming a Magical Girl to her realizing that she can't necessarily save everybody. It all flowed brilliantly, carried the spirit of the Anime without flaw, and was overall exquisite. As I read the ending, I found myself hearing 'Connect' as the ending theme; it was just that good.

The only thing I can say is that Charlotte ends her fight by using decidedly 'English words'. Perhaps it's because the only character here is a girl with a westernized name, but I didn't think the dialogue was meant to be in Japanese until I read otherwise.

But hey, that's such a minor gripe that it's almost criminal. This was wonderful.
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Cying at the begining.
Drama and a fighting scene in the middle.
The NEED to destroy that horrible magical girl.
More crying and drama and then a bigger NEED to kill Kyuubei...
In other words, the best damn chapter EVER!
You are officialy our hero!