Reviews for Shifting Gears
Lilzuki Kisamaru chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Absolutely love it. Love the ending, made me laugh. -
KaiFudo16 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
XD I love it just as much as your friends, you guys did a fine job keep writting
I love you chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is a real fic.

A real, /readable/, decent fic.

I can't.

There's just no words.

Why does no one know about this.
Chibitaida chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
OMYGOSH! YGO abridge! Lol, nice concept on that specific line
papatrons chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love that line so much! XD
x0Francisco0x chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Best Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's line, I think. :D I wish that they had actually said that in the show. I can think of millions of fans who would pass out on their couches every time Jack would say that.
Mermaids chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I'm reviewing this at 3:30 in the morning because I'm nearly finished with my end of this crazy bargain. Hot damn.

My favorite part is definitely your characterization of Jack. It's lonely at the top, and he envies how someone as under the radar as Yusei manages to surround himself with friends. I feel like Jack would want Yusei in lieu of a friend group because he would perceive having the guy with all the friends as better than being the guy with all the friends. However, this raises a rather sad question: will just getting laid really make Jack happier in the long run?

Probably not, but it doesn't matter because the point of all this was to write a fic using The Line. HAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S LIKE MY EMOTIONS JUST GOT TROLLED weeps softly
ryeden chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is absolutely hilarious, just because of the ending. The actual fic was well written, which was good.

Wow, I recognised the BBT Abridged reference immediately, and I'm finding this even more hilarious since I really wanted to find the fic that LK found to enter into the movie. And lo and behold, I find this!

You win the internet, sir.

Thank you for making me laugh so much that my lungs hurt.