Reviews for Hero
Marvelite5Ever chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
For what it's worth, my heart just broke and started painfully mending. That was... indescribable. So. Many. Feels.
Nocturnea chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I usually forget to review stories (because I'm bad at writing reviews, or anything really that could remotely involve interaction with people), but when it gets to ten times I've read it (like in this case) there's about no way I can forget. This story is really well-written and shows a perspective on Tommy's emotional trauma that I've never seen before.
And, um, I feel really awkward about asking this, but... May I please draw a fanart of the ending of this?
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This story has got me liking Tommy a heck of a lot more. I was kind of 'meh' about him before, but now I feel I can really relate to him. :) Thank you.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Alright. You know that moment? It's that moment. GROUP HUG. IT IS GROUP HUG TIME PEOPLE. NO. DO NOT FIGHT IT. YOU TO, ELI. GET YOUR ASS IN THAT GROUP HUG. AND NOW ALL OF YOU SIT THERE AND CUDDLE AND MAKE TOMMY BETTER.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
you know i'm shocked that no ever noticed there was a place that wasn't that hard to find might i add that experimented on children!
OrangeSpiral chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was beautiful I love Tommy and i think its a shame that the comics dont focus on his back story more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Cassie's second fav is Janet Pym aka wasp
It's mentioned in one of the secret avengers

But other than that touching story
North Caskett chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
sobs ;; Tommy!
Saphira Eliante chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love Tommy so much sometimes. Especially when he's written like this.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I can't believe this story wasn't reviewed.

Tommy's reasons not to have favorite heroes is very believable (though I think he'll make an exception for Molly Hayes from Runaways).