Reviews for Smile at me
Halloween265 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
After having a very bad day and feeling downright depressed for a while I decided to browse around. Reading this made my night and has me smiling. I love all the cute younger Jim and his friends. This was great to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is so freakin' precious I can't even explain it! LOVE
chrishuyen chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
They're both so adorable and I absolutely love them 3 I like how they form "a group of strays" and John just goes around "collecting them". Mycroft as a child is hilarious, thinking about how Jim would make a good double agent and all.
Wicked Winter chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awwww
I liked that
Sparkie98 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
AW! I Love JimxJohn, this is the cutest fic I think I ever read. Thank You!
Emily
AiLoveS chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this (:
Sharem chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I really liked this...:) I would hope that there would be more.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ahahaha. This was so sweet and adorable. I will never be able to fully love the really sad story, because I'm so in love with happily ever afters. These guys (Irene, Sherlock, Mycroft, Greg, Moriarty, and John) together, as friends, despite it being unreasonable given what these characters are really like on the show (and in the books), is my OTG (one true group).

P.S. Where's the lovely Molly Hooper? ;)
anyone chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I had Mycroft on standby.

Best freaken line ever!
i.b.22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
omg omg omg im in love with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Such a lovely story Doll! :O and Jim/John is also a guilty pleasure with me too love ;)
May Eve chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Yes. HELL YES. HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
Apol31 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
i really liked this story. do you think you could do some sort of sequel perhaps of John saying hello to Sherlock and Greg at a crime scene and taking Jim along.
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
AWWWWWWWWW! So cute! :D I have this huge smile on my face which I think is scaring my mum and sister...oh well! I love this!
dianaj2w chapter 1 . 6/16/2012