Reviews for Naruto: Genesis of the Nindo
Catniss07 chapter 60 . 2/11
I’m honestly just waiting for Kakashi to become homage and the reactions that will happen. ()
CureCaligraphy chapter 1 . 2/4
Summary: Hiatus
Me: ...there's a MILLION WORDS I THINK I'LL BE BUSY.
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 1/27
Well, sorry if I didn't comment the previous chapters (save maybe the first, but when I finish one, I'm just too eager to read the next one).

Anyway, there is just one point that annoyed me in canon, and I thought you wouldn't have made the same error as it is particularly annoying.
Naruto can summon hundreds and thousand of shadow clones.
Minato can summon up to sixty clones.
I think it talks wide of the difference of chakra capacity between the two. So how in hell could Naruto not be able to summon a mere toad boss without Kyuubi ? Does that make any sense ? Obviously no. So you really should rewrite this chapter I think and allowing Naruto to be able to do so alone, without any help.
aGnamZer0 chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh fuck, so much potential in this ! You got totally hooked up. Kudos
bryanleu2003 chapter 60 . 1/20
Can you please continue this Fanfiction, I really like it
Reader chapter 60 . 1/17
Please finish this
jamthacreator chapter 60 . 1/9
Amazing story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Raziel88 chapter 10 . 11/25/2019
So just got done with CH 10. So far i am loving this story. From what I've seen in reviews it obviously hasn't been completed but still got lots to read so i shall continue. Only issue i have with this story so far is Naruto seems to think he owns people. The argument with Katsu not liking Kakashi for exampe. He seems to believe she has no choice but to answer him. Then the whole Kiba beat down all because Kiba thinks the name of the style is stupid? First off it is stupid to name a serious art or discipline something like that. It turns it into a joke and makes Naruto look like he isn't a serious shinobi. Second Kiba has the right to have his opinion thats called freedom. And then Naruto seems to act like Kibas mom would be ok with it? All because he acted like what he is (a free person) and voiced his opinion? Yea ima guess you don't have kids lol other then his lil attitude problem tho its a great story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
No sé si es terminado Este fanfic pero así ya son todos los capítulos que vas a ponerle
Issei Uzumaki chapter 5 . 10/24/2019
That makes no sense in teams. Hope you explain it moving forward. Keeping Naruto with original team is just stupid when you have already gone off Canon at this point
KINGShaheed chapter 5 . 10/13/2019
dope. fuck. dope.
Janek Gra chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
woah! the length!
Guest chapter 60 . 9/9/2019
peux tu terminer ton histoire
Stephane Klein chapter 60 . 9/10/2019
une suite
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2019
I’m already getting so tired of reading so much Katsu. She just seems super unnatural to me. Like a too good to be true , type of person. it’s like she gets more reading time than Naruto. Who the hell are the main characters here.
1,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »