Reviews for Naruto: Genesis of the Nindo
kitty2142 chapter 42 . 9/6
I love how, as he gets older he's relieved a few habits that hashirama had like the dark clouds over his head whenever he's nervous
doodlebobsquarepants chapter 25 . 9/4
man are all the adults in this pedos or sum why these grown women always on naruto fr
doodlebobsquarepants chapter 25 . 9/4
why are twelve/thirteen year olds signing up for a wet t-shirt contest what the hell
Yoyon586 chapter 60 . 8/12
So after suffering by having to read this trash fic for a year due to me always hesitating to read this, I finally finished it and all I got to say to the newbies that are interested... Don't bother like my gosh the amount of trash in this fic is just ughhh. So save yourself a trip to infirmary and psychiatric ward and never click on this!
Yea the whole axe thing is stupid
Username6166 chapter 56 . 6/24
Didn't Jiraiya and Tsunade already read about Hanzo's death many chapters ago? I think it might have been during Sasuke's first (or maybe second) appearance as a double agent.
Username6166 chapter 41 . 6/23
"Itachi went rogue a while after, so it couldn't be him" In the anime, Itachi fought Yagura as an Akatsuki member alongside the previous owner of the Kubichiribocho (before Zabuza) before Obito put the genjutsu on him. Although, I don't think it was in the manga so it might not count.
Username6166 chapter 35 . 6/23
Ah, another fanfic where they make henge just an illusion instead of being an actual physical transformation like it is in canon. Also, Kakashi thought that Yamato seemed familiar from his description but didn't even react at all when he used Mokuton?
Username6166 chapter 31 . 6/22
Hold up, so if Naruto knows about the Juubi and the whole Sage of Six Paths making the bijuu by splitting the Juubi was all a lie, then what's even the point of Akatsuki in this fic?
Username6166 chapter 4 . 6/20
A shame that Ino is a fangirl in canon and even more of a fangirl in this fic, according to the databook written by the author of Naruto himself Ino's academy grades were comparable to Sasuke (and she, alongside Hinata, got way higher grades than Sakura so she should've been Kunoichi of the year).
thunderofdeath97 chapter 31 . 5/16
sexist.

tbh i really dislike naruto x katsu

i can name about a dozen women off the top of my head who i think would be better fits for him

also, the characters reading/watching this are being ridiculous, honestly
thunderofdeath97 chapter 30 . 5/16
no offense, but sasuke's chidori, does not equal naruto's rasengan, that is just stupid
thunderofdeath97 chapter 29 . 5/16
tbh, i feel like katsu should have died, no offense, but there are better females to use, other than an oc
thunderofdeath97 chapter 28 . 5/16
katsu giving everyone a stern talking to about them giving kakashi shit, for what almost happened to naruto? yeah thats fucking stupid

and to be truthful about the matter? masahiro's words do have some truth to them, katsu wouldnt have the stamina to even begin to please naruto, she may not even be strong enough to survive sex with him, which could kill off his clan
thunderofdeath97 chapter 24 . 5/16
even in naruto's time, saber toothed tigers would be extinct

is kyuubi a chakra construct or not?
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »