Reviews for Naruto: Genesis of the Nindo
Why does it feel like you've just copied everything from 'reading the future: Narutos true nindo' and pasted it here?
XMIDNITEANGEL15X chapter 57 . 8/11
Please update soon :)
I've read this story four times going on five and I love every bit of it. Please don't give up on this fanfic. There's so much orginality here and the plot is so much better than Naruto in my opinion.
By far the best naruto fanfic I've ever seen/read. Ive been reading this since the chunin exams, so Im definitely hoping that this hasnt been abandoned. Love the story and no rush with updating, I'll still have this saved just in case
Polaruspax chapter 58 . 8/9
This is probably going to get abandoned... has not updated in forever, no notice of it being on hold and no update notice for the future... such a terrible shame too this is the best naruto fanfiction on this site...
Megan chapter 1 . 8/4
When will you update again? I check this story every once and a while just to see f you have updated yet.
awkarddnnja chapter 59 . 8/3
Please please please update. This is one of the best fanfics on this site and I will be very disappointed if it just completely drops off the face of the earth.
Realaspie chapter 59 . 8/1
Please update
Polaruspax chapter 59 . 8/1
This is hands down the best story I have ever read for a Naruto fanfiction. It not only is a great story but the idea itself and how it is being written allows for an even better sequel to this story to be written. I just love this story so much and im very sad it has not been updated for a while.
twilightromance4ever chapter 59 . 7/5
ah this was lovely! I'm assuming RL has gotten it's claws into you and it's not letting go since it's been about 7 months. But I love it and I hope you come back soon! :D
Luckay13 chapter 59 . 7/5
I would like to politely inquire where you have been for the last 6 months, you claimed you would update by Valentines day yet its already July. Please post a small update explaining why you have not update any of your stories so we are not left in the dark anymore.
Was gonna reread this but the formatting has gone completely shit.
CIMO8DAIMAO chapter 11 . 6/24
when I first saw stories like this I was like why would I read this but now that I'm really into this story and wondering where the hell have I been all this time I will say I've been missing out on good shit. I've been reading fan fiction for like a year but have never reviewed any story but since yours have shaken no utterly destroyed my perception of what these stories are like (and if I haven't been clear I mean naruto characters reading fan fiction stories) i will say that I really like keep up with the good chapters or whatever
Akutsu Junya chapter 59 . 6/21
Wow, finally reached the 59th chapter! This has been quite an amazing story so far :o and I was surprised on so many things, like having a civilian girlfriend, but that's only original!

Well, December the last update? It's June now, so I bet there is something coming soon :p Hopefully, at least!
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 59 . 6/11
I find it interesting that you moved the whole Kage summit arc ahead of schedule in your story. It would make sense that Akatsuki will be force to something like this now that each country have tightened their security to prevent them from capturing any more Bijuus. It's not just individuals they are fighting but whole countries so war is inevitable.

Nice touch on all of the participants dress to impress. I kinda wish the manga went through this route as well.

I have to wonder why it look like like Sasuke is fine working with his brother on this one. I would have thought Orochimaru would keep Sasuke away since he knows Itachi is Sasuke's target.

It's not looking good for Naruto in this fight. He's still not strong enough to take part in a battle between S-ranks. He hasn't even manage to learn how to throw his Rasenshuriken yet much less mastered the full use of Kurama's chakra.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 47 . 6/9
Honestly I think Hinata is a good match with Naruto. The dynamic they have is beautiful to see. I wish Naruto would take the CRA route and include Hinata in his family but I have serious doubts of that happening. Such a waste.
1,715 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »