Reviews for Naruto: Genesis of the Nindo
fan chapter 50 . 5/10
Absolutely brilliant. The way you have portrayed the characters is amazing and extremely realistic I'm very impressed. Easily one of the best things I've ever read published books included
Wise.sarachi chapter 2 . 5/10
Well if memory serves I believe "Katsu" is the official one, meaning "explode"
Weird?
Wise.sarachi chapter 1 . 5/10
Katsu? really? where is Canon when we need it? Hinata marry naruto and have kid.
Anon chapter 52 . 5/7
So are you planning the Invasion of Pein Arc ALA Canon or do you have something entirely different in mind? I try thinking of ways it could go because I'm so hooked on this story and I look forward to how you could potentially write it.
mmd8280 chapter 56 . 4/27
Yo, bro,,update this. I just read this entire thing again! We need an update!
ShadowImageComics chapter 56 . 4/26
Nice chapter and story so far. I can not wait for chapter 57. I also wonder when your reach the end of this story are you write a new one showing them changing things thru what they had learn at this time?
NARUMOKA chapter 45 . 4/26
finish this fanfic now!
naruto kurama chapter 14 . 4/19
Love it!
qualityfan chapter 56 . 4/11
I love it! Your writing skill is impressive and i cannot wait to read more. Are you planning on pairing Kakashi and Obito with anyone?
Mahkatadi chapter 18 . 4/3
ADDENDUM: Even though it is the exact same fight between Lee and Gaara and you claim its boring, you emphasize the encounter in the hospital, with everyone reacting as if they've known about the fight prior to it. This is in spite of the fact your 'chapter' in that book didn't cover it and the crew showed no inkling at all prior to this event.

That fucks with the structure of the story, and takes the reader out of the immersion. It is a noticeable problem and no excuses you make in the AN will fix it; any reasoning posited is little more than putting your finger in a dike about to collapse. At the very least, provide a short revision to make the event that occurs in chapter 17 flow better.
Mahkatadi chapter 17 . 4/3
Bit of an issue this chapter. You didn't write out the fight scene with Lee and Gaara at all. I know it went basically as canon, but you give no indication until this chapter that the others read it. It baffled me an I reread the prior chapter to make sure I wasn't just completely illiterate.
are you going to do the one where obito goes crazy
gvargas132 chapter 22 . 4/1
it should always be sasunaru even if it is a joke
Go suck a dick You narurard
Cerulean Knight chapter 56 . 3/18
Doomsday sandwiches? Sounds interesting, love to hear more :)
Did the severed head really scare Naruto or was it more along the lines of being startled?
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »