Reviews for Faltering Plans
JamesEdmundWulfricElvisLionel chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Hahaha... so much relevance. I just adore the Mako-hate. They're like two tigers fighting over the gazelle... and that gazelle is poor Bolin xD It's so beautiful.
JamesEdmundWulfricElvisLionel chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
oh my God. I ship them so hard. It's like god could not sink this ship right now. This should be canon.
JamesEdmundWulfricElvisLionel chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
You write Bolin so well that it's almost a sin. I keep coming back to read this over and over. Me gusta so hard.
Revolation chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Glad this was updated. It seems next chapter is the one where something big will be revealed. Either by the duo of Lin and Korra with their 'plan', or from Rima herself. Or both.
BRILL WILL chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I thought this chapter was quiet funny.
famell chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far! I'm loving Rima, and almost everything she's saying makes me laugh ('Cause I have the craziest sense of humor). I'm looking forward to the story being updated!
BRILL WILL chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I likw the first chapter execpt there is one mistake. Lin and her officers armour is imunne to chi blocking.
Revolation chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I like how Asami kept in poker-face mode, and how Rima asked her the question innocently which otherwise would have hurt Asami's feelings.
JamesEdmundWulfricElvisLionel chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
So much gusta o 3o!
Revolation chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Yes this is amazing! Continue! I didn't pester the website to add chi-blocker to the list of korra characters for nothing. lol
JamesEdmundWulfricElvisLionel chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
YAY! I love it already. Sitting here... at 5:30 AM... YEAH XD. I love her already 3 "All you benders and your assumptions."

Omg Bolin bearhugging 3 so much feels.