Reviews for Interview with the Original
regrets-collect93 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I wish you would continue this. It's AMAZING! I do have a question, though; is Shiloh a doppleganger as well?
hazelheart93 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I really loved this so far.. I am sad, that this is all... :(
I would have loved to read about the (Katerina and) Elena years..
Great story.. 3
hazelheart93 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
OH MY GOD, Tatia you little bitch!
Awesome story! I love it! Really, Elijah is so wonderful, I love him!
hazelheart93 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
AW.. that is sooo sweet! romantic Elijah! WOW! just WOW!
I love it. The flashbacks are amazing! I love that Trevor is a friend, rather than the guy, who got his head punched off. haha, AMAZING!
hazelheart93 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh my god, the start is amazing. I can't believe it only has 7 reviews!
Uh, Tatia ! I can't wait to read the rest.. just wanted to say: your idea is great! and Elijah is PERFECT!
MidnightMoonRomantic chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I love this story so far... The concept itself is quite interesting and I can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out... The history surrounding how Elijah became a vampire is a good twist and I also love how Rose and Slater actually have a big role here, as compared to the show... I'm super excited to read the next update for this story and to read how exactly he met Elena and how he fell in love with her... :D
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
OMG! KLAUS IS A DEAD ASS. IN THIS STORY, HE IS DEAD TO ME. DEAD.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY!
fukyuu yume chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Wonderfully written. I hope you continue.
leyton203 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
rose's behaviour and clothing seems a lil out-of-context with the time period in question, but other than that, i guess u a) scrapped trevor, b) made slater evil and c) made rose not-nice to the extreme. winder where this leads ;) like the way u wrote it tho :)
CherrySin chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Ah so we are on the part where Loui met Armando in the movie...Interesting.

And I really loved the fact that you have brought in Rose and Slater...I actually happened to really like him on TVD and was a bit dissapointed when they killed him off so quickly...

I wonder thoug if there'll be more chapters with him and Rose in this story.

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next so update soon...:)
CherrySin chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Brilliant! I'm already in love with this story...

So update soon...;)
CherrySin chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
oh, im liking this story so far...:) Hope you'll update soon.