Reviews for PTB SUniversity 2012
Cris.P.C chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Wow, I almost thought they wouldn't end up together. Phew! XD Although this story would have been amazing anyway. ;) Having Carlisle as a teenager, youger than Esme, is really interesting to read, and the writing is so smooth and so well-done, reading this was a great pleasure. n.n The sex scene was realistic and beautiful and I have no words to describe how much I loved it. So since this is a university, I will give you a straight A. ;)
deslyncullen chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Nice look at the beginning of Rosalie and Emmett's relationship. There are so many holes in the books, so it's always nice when a writer try to fill in the blanks and this is one of those nice -could have really happened scenes. You didn't need the smut.
Mizra chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Rosalie always seemed so cold-hearted to me in the books, but this story really brought a little more humanity to her. She had a horrible thing happen to her, against her. But she overcame it, and, in tge process, found Emmett. Very good job!
Mizra chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
That has got to be the sweetest smutty chapter you've written! I love it, hon!
deslyncullen chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
How much could one woman take. Over and over and over, she was stopped short of getting some loving. I feel her pain.

Nice look into their lives again, I enjoyed each mini chapter getting deeper glimpses into their relationship and the back story with her family.

I liked how she got back at him for laughing at her when she fell and the ending was very sweet. It was a heart wrenching day for both of them but it showed how much they loved each other their need to be together as a family.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Wow, what a wonderful way to interpret the assignment! I was totally absorbed, rooting for these two. Loved that they did It in the old modelT. And hooray for the HEA...I ddidnt expect it to end well :)
MissFictionJunkieUnknown chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
This was a great peice, you did skipp out on the lemon a small bit but the depth of the story overshadowed that and it was great :)) good job thanks for writting :)
Mizra chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I always adore these. Really, this gave me all kinds of feels. I'm reblogging this now. :D

I also like that you took time to give everyone a bit of a backstory, fleshing out the characters before they, well, fleshed out themselves against each other. ;)
LolaCullenx chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Great imagery! It was a good combination of his own thoughts and her descriptions that threw him over the edge. Well done!

"the pinnacle of her pleasure" this made me laugh. Idk why, but it did lol!

I hope that you are in better health! Thanks for sharing.
EveryDayBella chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Way to go you with origanal fiction! And this is really good. Great job!
IReen Weiss chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I thought this was very nicely done. Love the bit of backstory that gets me understanding these people and what they mean to each other, right off the bat.

There is so much intimacy in this statement: "I'm touching myself the way you like it..." These people know sex with each other, and that line of dialogue lets the reader know that when they are together, they are attuned to each other.

And this: His base instinct need was focusing into a minute point of desire.

Great words to describe the obliteration of everything around you when in the throes of lust. When he ducked into the closet, I felt the station melt away. All there is now is the two of them, and their phones. How single minded we can become in the heat of lust.

"You have one hour before I march down to the precinct and make. you. scream." HUGE SMILE!

Great job!
eDWards.headboard chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
* "she was always hunched over a notebook during lunch because that was the only time she could write." This is so endearing.

* I liked this story and even though they were original characters, I felt like I knew them because your writing was so good.

* Thank you for writing.
Mizra chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I can't believe you call me your smut partner in crime. I LIKE IT.
Keep "up" the good work, honey. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
First, let me just say how refreshing it was to read original characters. I love the little details of their lives that were woven into the story, like his accent and her worry over why he was proposing. It was so sweet, how stilted and unsure she was, but she went along with it anyway. Love that Will hid in a supply closet, haha!
deslyncullen chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I love this chapter. I liked the way their love developed from a chance encounter to the deep relationship they had.

All his thought of her were sweet and loving. You showed his love for her and how he is getting her to be more open with her feelings and desires and the lemon seem to fit perfectly with their relationship.