Reviews for Glow
Go Steve! That's pulling rank like a Boss!
Aoky chapter 4 . 6/27
Oh i like it! Please make more and steve you're so cool! (ω*) and tony you... Urgh so cute!
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I loved this story! It was super cute, and how they progressed was great! :) I'm glad they were able to come to an understanding, and now that they're together, it was a terrific ending! :D
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Oh Steve, there won't be my punishment! Tony is fine, and he knows you didn't mean to hurt him! Dont worry so much, it'll be all right! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Oh no, poor Tony! Steve, you didn't mean it, don't feel bad! Just get Tiny to a HOSPITAL! That scene was hot though, while it lasted! ;D i hope Tony'll be OK! :/
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I loved this first chapter! How you described Tony and Steve interscting was perfect! And that ending, after they had shared their nightmares, was super sweet! But why were Tony's eyebrows scrunched with fear? Hmm, to the next chapter to see!
RoseLaurel chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I have been reading Tony/Steve fics all day... and this has jumped to the top of my favourites list! Love it :D
BlackFalling chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
SEQUEL! please? this was sooo good! it definitely made me laugh, cry, smile, giggle..everything! I loved it! please keep writing!
phoenix8351 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
love it so cute
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Ha ha when I read the first chapter it was so unexpected when his ribs broke XD but it was all very cute w
KatsumiRose24 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
This story was really good and the ending was adorable! This gave me feels! I really enjoyed this!

kogouma chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
i loved it! this was amazing! :D
Rika100 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Aww what a sweet ending. :)
Miss Effie T chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Absolutely adored this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2012