Reviews for Wonderful Moments in Our Wonderful Life
Anonymus chapter 4 . 8/31
"He could't go down to Dogenzaka anymore. Every time he saw one of CAT-no, Hanekoma's murals,he felt half expected Joshua to come sprinting down the street behind him with a gun and that awful, twisted look on his face." Dogenzaka? Didn't you mean Udagawa? After all, this is where Neku died. But if you meant something else,then sorry.
KH777 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
This was really funny! :)
Amulet Misty chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Now this was a contrast to the last two :O A peacock, huh? So it kind if relates back to one of the early chapters where Josh talks about peacocks. Makes sense why he did now, since he /is/ one.

Joshua seemed shaken by what he did, and I think he must have been a little afraid of what Neku would think...that maybe he would think Joshua as less human. But of course Neku doesn't, and I reallt loved the last line x3

A really satisfying row of updates :D
Amulet Misty chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
-shot for more cuteness- First a birthday, then a little kitty akdoajf. I'm a cat person myself and just imagining little Gatito is too adorable. I like how Neku's all playful with the cat and with Joshua. I'm now oddly curious about Sho's alley cats now. owo
Amulet Misty chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Ahhhh this is perfect. Joshua having his birthday on Christmas is perfect and the Hachiko gang showing up and wishing Josh happt birthday is perfect. I swear I nearly died of feels, especially with Josh thinking that it's more than he deserves.
Faliara chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
... That last line.

I absolutely love that last line.
yavin4 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This is a great idea for why Sho goes to such lengths to defeat Joshua. I really like it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
omg...o_O. didnt see that one coming but in hindsight i should have XD. well done :P
Suspicious Crow chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Chapter 8 was really funny! :)
Suspicious Crow chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Wow! (i'm reviewing after only reading up to chapter 5)
I must say this drabble story is very good. I'm quite enjoying reading this. So thank you for sharing it!
Rosialette001 chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
This is a totally awesome fanfic. Please update soon. :)
Rosialette001 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Nor do I.
PenofOneAnswer712 chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Hi again! Um…yeah, been away awhile so…yup just thought I’d play a little catch-up here, and…use too many ellipsis’s…and…yeah, that sort of thing :P

Quite the usual banter between these two I see. Josh is his typical perverted self with a bit of signaling issues on hand (though what he’d need a phone for is beyond my limited grasp). Sheesh, and he even bothers to step all over Neku for his precious bars, eh? I get the feeling he gets an added ‘kick’ out of digging into sound-boy’s hips…or something to that effect *shudders*. Pfft, poor Phones is getting ridden for angel kid’s phone. Then again, I’m sure Josh claiming topside is the norm in their ‘relationship’. Don’t stop riding til’ ya reach five o’ dem bars, boy! XP *Impaled*

Damn man, you’ve got WINGS! And that simply further lends proof to my insinuation: Josh loves saddling Neku. swear to fucking ‘what’…Neku? Heh-heh…I believe 'Someone' upstairs would like to introduce you to His finger! XD
Hrm!? What’s THIS? “Come on Neku, "HE" clock is ticking”!? Absurd! Preposterous! Whimsically uncanny! I now sentence thee to untold years of purgatorial mouth-washing for speaking such unspoken errors in MY presence! *Pen condemned to the Inferno for lesser hypocrisy* Well…perhaps I shouldn’t be so quick to judge, um…*All authors un-subscribed PoC* Uh…oh…whhhaaaahh! *Cries for all eternity*

In any case, it’s been very pleasant reading your work again :). I apologize for the brevity (time is still not on my side :\). Even so, be looking for more reviews from me shortly!
Shamangirl1 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
That should have happened in the game XD
Shamangirl1 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Josh's really angsting in this, isn't he?