Reviews for A Knight on Themyscira
Lumichamomilla chapter 10 . 1/17
Happy ending, yay. Thanks for sharing
Lumichamomilla chapter 3 . 1/17
"I think I'll be fine" hahahaha! That man is unflappable. I like the way this story maps WW 's origin story too
Reon23 chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
It very cool how both interact with each other.
doubLL chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
oh my goodness "what is your true name" "batman" xD
time2read chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Great ch!
Jexa chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
I enjoyed the fic. Any plans to continue with it?
Drakonflight chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
For the most part this was good . . . but I do have one question. Why did you only put Cass in when you (no offense) obviously don't know her that well? Bruce has four sons who are much more present in his life than Cassandra is, yet they are never mentioned. Cass barely knows how to read and write, let alone do algebra. This isn't because she's stupid, she just wasn't given a formal education during her formative years. Instead, her father focused solely on training her in combat, even to the point of never teaching her ANY LANGUAGE. In any case, Cass is vastly OOC in this. Also, I'm pretty sure Kate Kane is Batwoman, not Montoya. Last I heard she was The Question.
thedwo chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Man, this was great. I really did love Bruce frustration that a pair of glasses can disguise Superman.
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
This story is so awesome, loved the plot with Bruce crashing on the island and Diana leaving with Bruce.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
lol. "who you?"
heidi chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
very good story, you will have then?, I love this couple, I hope you give below, write great, congratulations.
myrthill chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
It has a strange combination of comics, cartoons and movies and it's da*n well awesome!
WildGinger99 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
I loved it! I love your writing style, and your characterization is awesome. Please write a sequel, with the rest of the justice league?
DC-Deastro chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
This was a good story and enjoying read. I look forward to your Future stories.
Amethyst246 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Nice! Thanks for a good story :) I feel there aren't nearly enough stories of how Bruce and Diana might get together. I liked the addition of Cass as well, although I thought this Bruce was a little on the "lighter" side of Batman. My favorite part might have been Bruce's frustration at everyone being fooled by Clark's disguise.