Reviews for A Knight on Themyscira
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 6/15
Great story .Good job and thanks for sharing .
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 6/15
Funny .I think this is better than the original .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 6/15
1 I think that Batman is still under the spell of the Lasso of Truth . Cause Batman would never reveal that much to a stranger . And 2 Batman is a bit paranoïd so I don't think he would have either eaten or drink since he know they want him dead .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 6/15
Very exciting for a first meeting .
Lumichamomilla chapter 10 . 1/17
Happy ending, yay. Thanks for sharing
Lumichamomilla chapter 3 . 1/17
"I think I'll be fine" hahahaha! That man is unflappable. I like the way this story maps WW 's origin story too
Reon23 chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
It very cool how both interact with each other.
doubLL chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
oh my goodness "what is your true name" "batman" xD
time2read chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Great ch!
Jexa chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
I enjoyed the fic. Any plans to continue with it?
Drakonflight chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
For the most part this was good . . . but I do have one question. Why did you only put Cass in when you (no offense) obviously don't know her that well? Bruce has four sons who are much more present in his life than Cassandra is, yet they are never mentioned. Cass barely knows how to read and write, let alone do algebra. This isn't because she's stupid, she just wasn't given a formal education during her formative years. Instead, her father focused solely on training her in combat, even to the point of never teaching her ANY LANGUAGE. In any case, Cass is vastly OOC in this. Also, I'm pretty sure Kate Kane is Batwoman, not Montoya. Last I heard she was The Question.
thedwo chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Man, this was great. I really did love Bruce frustration that a pair of glasses can disguise Superman.
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
This story is so awesome, loved the plot with Bruce crashing on the island and Diana leaving with Bruce.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
lol. "who you?"
heidi chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
very good story, you will have then?, I love this couple, I hope you give below, write great, congratulations.