Reviews for Flashes
DerekJupiterLover chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow, I've read this...AND I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE! I'm in the Band got cancelled but doesn't mean we can't write -. I'm thinking of getting back out there. And writing a sequel to "He's my baby!" But we'll see. Oh BTW this is still Derek Jupiter Luver but I forgot my old password and I made a new one. Anyways..update?
yulegabriel chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Haha! That was cute :) I can see it happening, too. It's funny, and it's a logical way for Ash to have started his hair style... Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Alaric chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
I'm being too lazy to sign in... I didn't get around to reading this chapter until just now, but I loved it I wish I would've read it sooner :) I'm eager to read the next chapter!
Carol Prince Black chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I have serious doubts about who’s best pairing with Derek! Ok, I won’t know, but I like Bleed a lot, you’re the author that best develop him. I appreciate this kind of character and Derek… no comments, Derek is always my favorite! :)
Carol Prince Black chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Seriously, I really appreciate the way you write! I can understand everything easily and was so funny how they met Bleed! The story flows very well and the characters so well developed, I read each chapter twice. Congrats!
Carol Prince Black chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Ahhh I laughed a lot when Derek called them mates! This story won me over, I'm curious to read what happen next! D
Carol Prince Black chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow I already love this fic *-* I'm in the first chapter, because read and translate is not easy for now. The way they have met is so cool, Derek and his sensuous british way is adorable, Burger always quarreling to defend Ash, and Ash... Ash is amazing! Ready to chapter 2! :D
yulegabriel chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Just as expected, I loved this chapter :) I love Derek's attitude... Anyway, I'm eager for the next chapter!
yulegabriel chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love it so far! I hope you continue writing! I'm definitely looking forward to the next parts. They aren't really at all out of character, I can so perfectly picture all the things they have done so far.

Also, about "Best Laid Plans" even if you decide to abandon it, please don't delete it! I have actually read and re-read parts of it, I loved it so much. It's okay if you don't finish it, but I hope you keep it on here.