Reviews for Excerpts from Arkham
Scrambled-Dry chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
This is a unique, thrilling, and extremely well-written story featuring a sadly unexplored character who has so much more potential. I hope Tommy is in TDKR but if not I always have this :)

I like the references to Dr. Thomas Elliot (Hush). I can definitely see Tommy as either younger Nolan-verse version of Hush or his little brother/cousin.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this wonderful story. You inspired me to write a Thomas Schiff story of my own.
PsychoSweetHeart chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
This was brilliant, I really mean it and this chapter made me cry! Keep up the good work! :')
auriellis chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Love love love this story. A beautiful ending. Well written and interesting the entire time. I can't say enough nice things about this. I hope to see more from you in the future. Cheers!
Jabberwocky Kid chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I cried.
L.D. Eddy chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
OMG! I loved it...I almost cried at the end...Tommy is definitely a character that needs to be developed more and I love what you've done with him. Sorry if I can't say anything that's worth it, but this entire story just took me by surprise and I loved it.
HowlynMad chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
How delightful. Scarecrow has his own sychophant now and Schiff gets a new boss!
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
And hmmm who is it that's come to down?
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Schiff is singing him to sleep lol. I'm enjoying their interaction and am curious as to where it will lead. You're setting things up nicely.
Jabberwocky Kid chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Standing ovation, bro.
auriellis chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Much love for this chapter. As a huge Harley fan, I loved seeing her in her full regalia, telling Crane to go screw himself. The breakout was exciting overall and I had that feeling of tension as I waited with Thomas until the Boss arrived. Had a feeling that was exactly what would happen.

And yellow? Yeah I know how Crane feels. Nicely played with Thomas there. Watch the world scream. Beautiful. Definitely a nice climax to the story.

Thank you for posting it as your promised. It has made my recovery much better :) And feel free, if you ever get the time and want to, to check out my own work with Harley/Joker fic. I'd love to see your opinion since you're obviously a talented writer.

Cheers!

Auri
Scrambled-Dry chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
This is such a unique story! Poor Tommy doesn't get enough attention...

*gives you a cookie*

Please keep writing this! I know a lot of really good fics (like this one) don't get the amount of reviews they deserve but don't let that stop you.

Can't wait for the next chapter. And the next. And the next...
auriellis chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I really enjoy the instability of Thomas and his continuing relationship with Crane. The story is fun to read and I can't wait to see what the endgame is going to be.
Jabberwocky Kid chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I lost my shit at the last line. Totally lol'd. Of course, I accidentally skipped the paragraph before that line so I thought he was thinking that towards Jonathan. But I like this chapter. It displays Dr. Quinzel's descent accurately. I liked it. I like this story so far.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww, Schiff's still loyal to the "boss". I have to wonder why Crane was so friendly though... I'd be worried it was actually the Scarecrow.
Jabberwocky Kid chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I'm glad Thomas Schiff hasn't been forgotten, he's making appearances in my stories, too. I like how this is written. A very unique plot, indeed.