Reviews for The Daily Grind
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Heck yea .. let Dr. Sexy be part of that daily grind. ;)
- sweet story... bittersweet.
vamptress13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Heyy I love this story! Its amazing! but uhh...where is the rest of it? lol
I read it a few months back & it was completed, all the chapters were up but I went back to re read it today & now theres only the first chapter...I really, really love this story & was really hoping to re read it again :( is there a way I can? or will you be putting it back up anytime soon?
btw, awesome writing! for sure one of my top favorites! :D keep up the great work!
WolfPrincess82s chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
like it
Guardian-M chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was so captivating! I know this is going to sound pathetic, but I'm going to beg anyway: please, please, please continue this story! Pretty please, with a cherry on top? I just have to know what happens next - its already killing me.
hopelesstattromantic chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
please continue this, pretty pleasee :)
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSS SSSEEEEEE! Tell me your are expanding this! I am serious, I have to know what happens next. I gotta know Edwards story. If Mike is a ass and comes onto Bella. If she and Edward get together. What happens with Nicky and Sophie..

Don't leave me hanging! Please continue this. Its too good to quit.
gmgirl10 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Love this story, can not wait for more chapters.
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
What! This has to continue I loved this!

What a tragic thing to happen to Bella, but she truly is selfless!

Wow this was really good!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great story so far...I hope you will continue after the contest is over. Please note if you repost, all the times you wrote "sense" above is incorrect - "sense" is the wrong word for the meaning you are trying to get across. It should be "since".
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
omg i love it! i love it! n m hooked on to it! i HAVE to know what happened next...! update soon or i WILL die!
Bubbleybear chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved it!
kareedelane chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
please continue this...it's great.
quinzy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Well, I think I will love this story too.
Darcy Knightley chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This would make such an incredible multi chapter fic. Your Edward and Bella are so easy fall in love with.
foreveraddicted chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I hope you continue once the contest is over, because I would love to see where you are headed!