Reviews for Oblivious Love
hua49 chapter 23 . 12/20/2014
Write more pls!
Roger the tomato chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
AAAAAAAAH!\!11! jeqikwedofkeekyoep (øυø) I laik yoor storee eet iss vary niyse.
Humanity's-Strongest chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Please, please, please, update your story! I love it so much!
mochiusagi chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Nghhhhh Alfred's a jerk! Playing with Arthur's feelings, and coming to realize that he likes Arthur. So will Arthur confess? Or will he blame Ivan? More please!
I'mnodomino chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Oh my God, this is like my own personal freaking story in Hetalia form, with a few minor changes (Like the fact I'm straight, female... And the fight I got into wasn't that bad...Okay, you get the point). I sure hope that Alfred has his happy ending, and Arthur comes back. I just... Oh, those awful freaking memories. But hey, I'm hooked on the story. I wanna know if Alfred's going to wide up like me or not.

FlyingAboveTheClouds chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Kaoruyaokirkland chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
(I would log on to my fanfic account, but my e-mails down and I can't remember my password QwQ Hopefully you recognize the RP account) D'AWWWW! That extra chapter was bloody adorable! I love IrealandxScotland in any way, shape or form, and you just totally made my day! Hahaha, I'm so glad I finally got to read it X'3
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Wow, Antonio is the only one of the three of them who seems upset about this, but at least he understands the consequences of that little 'plan'...poor Arthur, heartbroken. I wish Alfred wasn't so incredibly dense, it would make things easier, but...that's life, you can't have it without a little drama to spice things up a little.
AChapterCanBeABook chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
gaaah! You must write more! AL JUST SAY IT!
rome and... artie's mom? WHAT.
he might be falling in love with artie but he's to much of an ideot to realize it.
Yanelle chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
AL is falling in love with Alfred?! whut? did I just read it right? or was that supposed to be Al falling in love with Arthur?

wait... the golden eyed, curly brown haired man is Mr. Vargas, right? O.O
jillyred chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
I like this story. But i hate how Alfred is playing with his feelings, it makes me really sad. II feel very sad for how Arthur's feelings are being toyed with when Alfred doesn't even know what he wants yet. I wish he would leave Arthur alone ;-;

Good writing though, well done.
Mistress Duck chapter 19 . 9/12/2012
Awwwwwwwww so cute I love it update wanted!
MissingChance chapter 19 . 9/12/2012
Haha. I was almost gonna leave an anonymous review. But then I was like "nah. I must express my love through my account. x3

Oh iggy. You leave me so much amusement. xD I loved how Alfred casually talked about the hickey on Mattie's neck. And now that I imagine Alfred in a bunny suit, I cannot stop laughing! Now to only imagine Arthur in one. Lol.

-America / Zoe
rexlover180 chapter 19 . 9/12/2012
Aw! That's pretty cute right there! Suit shopping, how adorable. On the bright side, they don't have to go dress shopping. Can't wait to see what happens next!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »