Reviews for The original family
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Hi, this was a great story although I think you need to revise it or have someone do so for you. It gets confusing and hard to read at times. Overall though great story.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Over all a good story. My suggestion is to have someone revise the story. It is hard to read in some places.
Tara Morgenstern chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
awesome this one of the best Mikaelson family stories that i have read, i hope you write more stories like this one, i would gladly read them. x
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Amazing chapter! Poor Lex. :( I can't wait to read about Sage. :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait til the next chapter. :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Amazing chapter! Please don't let Elijah and Lex die. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please keep up the hard work. :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Great chapter!
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I love the family scenes in this chapter! Fabulous chapter. :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I love the relationship Damon and Stefan had in this chapter. Great chapter! :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Lex is so cute. Amazing chapter! :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Great chapter!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I liked that Elijah pointed out to Kol that, if he is so mature, why does he keep acting like a child. I also liked Elijah's relationships with Kol, Lex and Rebekah.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Kol definately deserved what Elijah did to him, for being such a brat. He and Elijah hugging and Elijah telling him that he loves him was sweet. It was nice (in a weird way) that Lex and Kol teamed up against matt (even if what they were doing was wrong) and I have a feeling that both are going to be in a lot of trouble with Elijah next chapter.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Aww, this was a cute chapter. It was nice that Rebekah thanked Kol for trying to defend her and that Lex made a friend. I liked that Elijah told Kol to stop being such a brat, but also clearly still cares for him.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Aww, poor Stefan, but he did deserve it. It was nice to see how much damon cares about Stefan and their hug was cute. Elijah and Esther's talk was also sweet, it became even cuter when Elijah introduced Lex to her and it turned out he'd named him after his dead brother. Great chapter!