Reviews for The original family
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
That doesn't make sence because their is a lot of English and English punctuation missing but is has a good story with the bit that dose make sence
BlackMirrorEdge chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Hi, this was a great story although I think you need to revise it or have someone do so for you. It gets confusing and hard to read at times. Overall though great story.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Over all a good story. My suggestion is to have someone revise the story. It is hard to read in some places.
Page SJ Black chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
awesome this one of the best Mikaelson family stories that i have read, i hope you write more stories like this one, i would gladly read them. x
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Amazing chapter! Poor Lex. :( I can't wait to read about Sage. :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait til the next chapter. :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Amazing chapter! Please don't let Elijah and Lex die. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please keep up the hard work. :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Great chapter!
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I love the family scenes in this chapter! Fabulous chapter. :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I love the relationship Damon and Stefan had in this chapter. Great chapter! :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Lex is so cute. Amazing chapter! :)
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Great chapter!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I liked that Elijah pointed out to Kol that, if he is so mature, why does he keep acting like a child. I also liked Elijah's relationships with Kol, Lex and Rebekah.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Kol definately deserved what Elijah did to him, for being such a brat. He and Elijah hugging and Elijah telling him that he loves him was sweet. It was nice (in a weird way) that Lex and Kol teamed up against matt (even if what they were doing was wrong) and I have a feeling that both are going to be in a lot of trouble with Elijah next chapter.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Aww, this was a cute chapter. It was nice that Rebekah thanked Kol for trying to defend her and that Lex made a friend. I liked that Elijah told Kol to stop being such a brat, but also clearly still cares for him.