Reviews for Once Straight Rope
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Omg, how cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is truly beautiful. Thank you.
Serandi82 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Too cute! It reminds me of what my sister and I used to do with our mother in our living room. We used to turn it into the "Mountains that Burn" from Land Before Time. Very sweet!
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
so sweeeet. i loved it
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
LIttle HEnnry is SO Cute, wonder if we'll get EArly childhood flashbacks on the show. Love his imagination!
swanqueengranger chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh, my God. you know, I often find it too painful to think of their interactions before we meet Henry, because it makes the utter pain that he causes Regina that more painful. This is, of course, what being a mother consists of, at times and the regal way she carries it shows how much of a mother she is to him. This articulated that perfectly. So amazingly beautiful.
mar chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
AWWW THAT WHY I FEEL TO THAT HENRY IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SAVE HER:-D
LZClotho chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I am glad this scene would not leave you alone until you wrote it. It is so important to see Regina/Henry before Emma's arrival to understand just how much Regina's lost. I hope we get flashbacks in season 2 as Regina struggles with the new circumstances and tries to regain a relationship with Henry.
Sick Of It All chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
aww, that was so sweet. so good to see what a happy child Henry was and the double meaning at the end was beautiful. loved it.