Reviews for Dead Man Walking
gaarasgirl389 chapter 1 . 9/29
Ooooooh! 3 So good! But was it meant to end with "The first time it happened was when I was six years old"?
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 5/28
This is awesome. :)
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 1 . 4/7
64teeth chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow, very original and interesting :-) and for a while you had me worried:-)
Prime-Minister-Holmes chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
You are my absolute favorite author that i have so far encountered on this website. All of your stories are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Awwwwwww
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
You have a deft hand at stories with the supernatural twist. Well done.
I.F.T.S chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
O.O
This was brilliant. And...I can't really say anything else because there are no other words. Just so completely brilliant that I have lost the ability to type. Holy crow...
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Fascinating story. Love it!
Fabled Frog chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
My God, where do you come up with these brilliant ideas?! And why on earth are you writing it into fanfiction when you could be doing amazing original work? I'm not complaining, mind you, but my goodness. Heart-wrenching and heart-warming all at the same time, I love your work, and I love this fic... to death (LOL see what I did there *fails*) Anyway. Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing! 3 3 3
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was absolutely fantastic.
Nephisa chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Dude! That is all I can say! Brilliant awesome Magnificent
Vivi-ntvg chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Well, this was a strange but cute little fic! I really liked it!
Leaper182 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This story is amazing, and my only complaint is that the formatting makes me want to eat wallpaper and breathe fire. :D
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Whoa! This is cool! I don't watch Sherlock, but the concept behind this is really intriguing... Well written!