Reviews for Caught In The Act
Flame Winged Angel chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
So sweet! I just had to say that. Please continue
Sima chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
i think you sre wrong with your opinion. i think that you did an excellent job of portraying draco's personaltiy. and it is oly hard if you think too much about it. all you have to do, is just think, if i were draco, what would i do? works for me. (though not overly that well. i feel that i have him in ooc mode in my stories.)

adding to favorites!

.:Sima:.
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
Aww, you did it awesome! LoL Why were you disappointed in the last chappy? I think it was great. And I dont say that a lot! _ The whole fic was cool, Writing it from both PoVs- nifty idea!

Sincerely,

*SimbiAni*

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

group/simbifanfic
embyr81788 chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
Aww! That's so cute! *giggles* Luv it!
Redrum chapter 3 . 1/29/2003
I thought you did Draco nicely. Awesome fic! _ So sweet :)
The Bogonansi chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
Awww!
Elluxion chapter 3 . 11/25/2002
Marionette sweetie, this chapter was a little stiff. Perhaps you might not want Draco to be so arrogant in his appraisal of things? Otherwise, this was good, again, I had no idea Draco was that vain. ; I suppose rather than picking on that fact, I'd better say something nice: it went smoothly, and remember, practice makes perfect so write more in Draco's POV! :D
Elluxion chapter 2 . 11/25/2002
Fluffy. Yes, definitely fluffy. And very good, too! Sweet little chapter.
Elluxion chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
I actually squealed out loud when I read the summary ... (yes, I lost my cool ... or whatever 'cool' I have ... ;) Wonderful ... humorous ... don't want to waste time ranting and blabbering like I always do, so onwards! :D
Val Mora chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
I think you did a FINE job of Draco's POV. One of the best. I like this fic; it's all sweet and fluffy and pretty!
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 3 . 7/31/2002
smeep! Slash me likey!

This is my first HP slash, and your POV writing works well enough for me. I need a higher rating fic though. Tell us what happened LAST NIGHT! Oh yes, yummy yummy!

PS-why shouldn't Malfoy be obsessed with his looks? .&b *happy dance*
Amethyst Shard chapter 3 . 6/14/2002
I think you wrote Draco very well! (And I agree, he is hard to write for.) Would I seem greedy if I asked for more? I'll even bake you an apple pie. _
FW Viper chapter 3 . 6/13/2002
Damn draco is demanding!
coriander chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
aww that was soo sweet! I can't wait to read more!
Eowyn Weasley chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
awwwwww! this is so sweet! it's absolutely adorable.