Reviews for When Cherry Blossoms Fall
Once again, you just showed people that you can't stick to a schedule. It's been about two plus years, and this is yet to be updated. If you don't want flames, then finish the fic, at least let us know if you'll be going away, it's the very least you could do, or, you can not delete this until finished. Your immaturity at taking criticism is astounding, and I find it hard to believe you actually have a busy schedule.
MoonStoneLover chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
Okay so it's been like two years since this has been updated and I'm kinda upset about that but I understand how difficult it can be to update. But on another point i love this story it's cute and if you do update I can't wait to see how it turns out
(゚ω゚)ノ
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
This is why people hate you. You turn up missing for no reason, then get defensive when people get tired of you blowing them off. Either shit or get off the pot! Fucking update already, Jfc...
Art With Sweaters chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
"I write slow" is what you said. No kidding! Hurry up and update! You got to the most important part of the story and you just stopped. WHAT'S WITH THAT SHIT!
FallStar3388 chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I just want to say for this chapter (chapter 4) I see people are giving you a hard time huh? Well all I have to say to those people is that they suck if they want to pressure someone trying to entertain them. I understand what you are saying by "fan-fiction life" and "real life" and if those people are to dull to see that and say your lazy when for one your probably busy with school and not lazy at all, for two they don't even know you and have no right to treat you with such disrespect.
- Sincerely FallStar
FallStar3388 chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Hi..don't really know what reviews do but..I really like this story of yours . its really cool and I hope to read more of your stories when I get the time I'm starting to write fan-fiction myself and I gotta say its harder than I thought lol like I said I hope to read more in the future
- Sincerely FallStar
ili777 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
You need to get back at writing this fic right this instant!
In my opinion, it's the best and most well written fic you have done and it's amazing. I simply love it so far. It kept me wanting to read more and more until there wasn't anything else left! Please get back at writing it.
And of all chapters you decided to stop was the one with the kiss, I can't wait to see Misaki's reaction, or what they are both going to do now. You just complicated things so much .
Please update soon :)
It's a little secret chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
.YOU.
Please keeep going, can't wait for Usagi to be jealousss
DAIMAOOAMIAD chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Wonderful as ever... Do write more... I love every words you put into this enchanted love story... ;-)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Ohhh soooo goooood! Keep up the good work!
Haha, I can sorta see where your going with this and I LOVEIT! This is sooo much more romantic than the anime and manga and itz awesome! Seriously people insulting you cuz you have a life outside of fanfic, that's mean..(I read all of this today, and am now a fan and will be waiting patiently for you updates :D) again keep up th e good work! I love how this is from Usami's pov, it makes me think of him differently... I never really considered how he felt... He always seemed a little bit like a bastard more often than not tut this has changed my mind! The only thing I'm gonna nit-pick at is that Misaki isn't calling Usami Usagi! Usagi is much cuter! Other than that I have no problems with this and will foreva love this!
DuckButtFangirl chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
...are you kidding? People were FLAMING YOU?! WTH! They have NO RIGHT. You're doing this because you love writing and the characters of Junjou Romantica! not because of them! UGH it just flies all over me that people are being rude about a FREE STORY they're reading that YOU (our thoughtful author) is providing for our entertainment! YOU TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE AND I'LL BEAT THEM UP FOR YOU.

No but seriously. That's so not cool. Your sotry is amaszingly sweet so far, and it makes me so mad that people are being so rude to you! so THANKYOU for writing us something at all, not to mention something so cute, fun to read, and all around well written! Seriously so many pieces on FF aren't very good because the people writing don't really write well, but you're obviously someone who knows what they're doing. MOST OF US appreciate and understand that you're doing us a really big favor here, so thank you for sharing your creativity for our mindless entertainment, it really means a lot :) I can't wait to read more of your work, this story is just so gosh darn CUTE!

Thanks love, you're really wonderful :)

Ducky
camomille chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
I've been following your fanfictions for quite a while now, and they never fail to keep me enraptured.
I don't know how insolent one has to be to demand and deal insults at a fanfiction writer for late chapters, but I say take as long as you need. /u/

I'd take quality over quantity any day, and if I wanted quantity, there are many other alternatives I can look for. Quality however, I very much appreciate.*_*
RenaeChan77 chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Excellent!
skittlesbaby101 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
kyaa so adorable! keep it up! :D
skadalex chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
I can vividly see enthusiastic Misaki saying his declaration. So sweet from him and so alike him! And the kiss was shared :), I was worried he would smack the silly impulsive guy. It seems, Akihiko gets his feelings finally accepted.