Reviews for No Place Like Home
ladyoficyblueyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cute! You can never go wrong with a cuffed and gagged Heath. Mmmmm...
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very good loved it! I really love this pairing!
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was just too precious! Both stories are wonderful and I'd like to see them continued! And I agree with Adam about Chris and those leather pants!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Is it ok to gush like a giddy school girl when you are fifty? DONT CARE!

THANK YOU RHI...I never expected something so wonderful!

I don't mind that Jay and Heath were there at all, I like the paring AND the way you write and them ...

DAMN I can IMAGINE Chris just doing that to shut Heath that was precious.

I LOVE the kids! Thank you for making them happy and healthy! and they sound adorable, and it made my heart smile that Chris wanted to just curl up with his family instead of going out...that is a rare thing...

I loved Adam being the nurturer...the steady rock, and Chris would be a schemer...perfect description of their relationship as I picture it! You just conveyed it so much better than I could!

I got two FANTASTIC stories for my I told the other author, I never knew that writing slashy fan fiction would bring me such nice friends.

THANK YOU AGAIN! *goes off to have a happy little cry*
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Awww! This was such a cute little bundle of fluff-ness! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see you writing something. I know I say it everytime you post something but its true.

This was really beautiful. I loved the friendship of Jay & Adam. I really miss reading that. Not that I really ever got to read it much in fics where it felt close to reality. But w/ you, I always adore Jay & Adam. Whether its Snow, or fics like these. Adam was just utterly adorable in this.

Haha, now that was funny Chris. For some reason, I don't feel bad for Heath. Look what he's got himself into ;P

Aw, seriously, the love was in the air. So wonderful to see them being a family & just enjoying like. I get the little joy of Jay & Adam, & then Chris/Adam. So good!

Awesome work Rhi! Love ya!