Reviews for Puppy Love
louisesnape chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Love it
Erberus chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
'Tony made a noise of arousal deep in his chest, trying to pull Steve closer. "It's so hot to hear to say that shit, oh my god. Talk science to me. Say 'capacitor'. No! Say 'metallurgical factors'."

"Oh my gosh!" Steve exclaimed, feeling his cheeks heat once more. "I'm not going to do that!"

"You're right, we should save some stuff for next time."'

I now wish to read 'next time'...
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Beautifully written, I absolutely adore this story :D
Moe Greenishrage chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love Coulson! He just have the perfect timing! Really like tha fic 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
oh my fuck. i have no words, and you've made me ignore writing capital letters. this was so awesome.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
yeah so kids and adults don't have pets in their lives due to some reasons. so Dummy is a robert,ok. it can be a pet. hey Steve you can be Tony's pet. awwwwwwww Darcy Lewis is in love with the puppy. oh nice a labradoodle good pick for Tony. Prank calling Fury with JARVIS is awesome. oh the name Tony would give the pup which is Coulson. awwwww Steve has feelings for Tony cute. poor puppy and Tony good thing Steve is there to save the day. hey being in a too-short boxers is a good thing for Tony. lol Coulson cockblocking but Tony said it out loud for Steve to hear. lol Tony eats a street vendor hotdog for Steve and said it's love. awesome. can Tony really have Steve kids. now that would be awesome. can you make a story with that in it. where Tony got drank or ate something or got cover in something to make him be able to have kids with Steve. lol Tony is going to make Steve say in his sexy voice some science stuff. cute. oh so he did had sex with a male once. so at least he knows what to do then Tony would catch him update lol. oh the fun. my my they are having so much fun while the dog is in the room or left. yay Tony is feeding his dog and then a bath for the lovers awesome. loved the ending of his. keep up the good work and do your best. more of these two please.
kogouma chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This. This was abso-fucking-lutely adorable. its true, you got me to swear in a review. and i NEVER swear in a review. that's how adorable this was, it was over 9000 adorable. reminds me when my mom got her new Australian Shepard just over a year ago, cutest thing ever. even though all puppies are freaking adorable and make you want to coo over them. and the sex part, dear lord, are you trying to kill us with the sheer sexiness? because it certainly looks like it xD
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Omg, that was so cute!
cant-summit-strawberry-hill chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love you. Really. That was amazing!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww I Loved It! It All Started With The Puppy! Then Ended With The Sex! XP
"Coulson, honey, quit cockblocking Daddy and I swear I'll build you a girlfriend."
OMG! I Nearly Died Laughing At This! ;D
I Wonder If Tony Does Build Him A Girlfriend Or Maybe Get's Him An Actual Friend In The Future... You See Where I'm Going With This? No? Oh Well I Was Heading Towards Sequel Maybe? :D
marianbri chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is great.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very cute! -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
D'awwww Tony just needed a puppy! I love this story! Very well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love it when Darc is included in Avengers fanfiction! Nice job! I love how Steve buys Tony a puppy while Steve is usually described as having puppy dog eyes himself. Maybe Tony has a weakness for puppies?
Velandrae chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Adorable, funny, cute, even sexy. I loved it.