Reviews for Redemption
Azure-x-Roze chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
I'm so glad I found this story, it was great from start to finish. The concepts were well thought out and I loved their spiritual journey throughout the fic. Definitely one for the favourites. :)
Azure-x-Roze chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
Okay I'm still reading the fic but I just had to say I squealed when Koh said 'bless your souls'. I'm loving this so far, so I can't wait to read on and see how the rest of their journey goes! :)
Mary-Sue chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Are you taking a different approach than canon? Where Amon is not Noatak, and is not Tarlokk's older brother? Where Amon is not a waterbender and a bloodbender, which is how he removed bending? Also, I'm certain I misspelled their names, so I apologize. But Amon's scar was just paint, you know.
sunnyontheheights chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
AMAZING story. I love this, it's one of my favorites. You've got write more amorra... ah I can't stand it. It's ameeeeezing
Luna de Papel chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
I loved how you brought your idea full circle. It was an engaging premise and one I would have loved to see come true in the series. Alas, it was not to be, but you sure made up for that!
Schwann chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Ahahahhaha! 'or are you two lovers come to be blessed by a spirit?'

XDDD Gee, I suppose that they just followed that outdated tradition, and it was a perfect way for Koh to get his up.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
Im really liking this! Uncle Oolong indeed! I look forward to more!
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
OMG! i cant wait to read more.. plz plz PLZ update soon! D
vanessa90 chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Oh, please update soon, please. :3
the dark euphie chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
Go Korra, and I wasn't at all surprised you used Iroh; he's totally sage like.
LiesTemptHer chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
AWESOME chapter. Just AWESOME.
I've been having a very gloomy week suffering with an eye infection..which is currently being treated with antibiotics but not getting even a little tiny bit better..And this update definitely brightened my day. So thank you for that. ;)
I'm so happy that neither one of them is going to have to die. I was worried for a moment. And I knew that was Uncle Iroh the moment they turned around to face him. Very clever of you to include him! I always did love Iroh.
Anyway. Keep up the fabulous work!
Aymiah chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
ohmygosh so many Amorra fics were updated today XD it's like opening a bunch of surprise presents. so happy to see the Uncle Iroh cameo!
Shaylex chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
DDDDD: Noooo!

The ending of this chapter made me sad... but I'm so EXCITED! Please bring on the next chapter! 3
LiesTemptHer chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Oh, please, please, PLEASE don't kill one of them! I love Amon. :( And they're so good together! That would really ruin everything. Poor Kaemon. :(
Bearforce1 chapter 16 . 8/7/2012