Reviews for Girls Night
geekyfangirl3 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Amazing story, especially loved the bit at the end with Gibbs and the rule 12 card ;-)
SVUTwihardNCISRizzlesLover chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Do you have other stories like these that are NCIS based?
StevieScissorLuv chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is the story that first got me into fanfiction, it is good
doubleliscool chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I read the entire story and i must say that i LOVED IT! Best story ever!
Cherik-NightClops-MultipleIce chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
To figirative hell with rule 12! True love shall prevail!
Lesly chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Sencillamente se convirtió en una de mis historias favoritas. Con suspenso, acción y mucho amor, me encantó la forma en que incluyó la canción de cuna de manera negativa y positiva, resultó muy tierno el lado paternal de Gibbs. Gracias por tú tiempo.
Ziva Divad chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
This story was amazing good, filled with lots of intense moments, and many cliff hangers. Well done! I love how you started and ended with the rule #12 thrown into the fire. The spelling errors were a tad distracting, but the story line totally made up for it. Fantastic job! Please do keep writing! Good job!

One love,
Ziva David
dead-body-number-2 chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
That was a really great story kind of a Saw meets NCIS. Very suspenseful and nerve wracking. I like how you put all of Gibbs' kids at risk not just the girls.

I would have been nice to see a bigger Tiva wrap up with some McAbby thrown in.

Needs a bit more work on the grammar and stuff.
harrypotteraddict101 chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Okay, I forgive you for putting the lives of my babies in danger and almost killing one of them for that ending. It was so adorable! I loved it! This is a fantabulous story. Good job!
livyisnotfromtheshire chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Aw, great ending, great story :) well done!

-Livy
3DY3Namite chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Great ending! Wow, just, fantastic! Almost felt like it was a real NCIS episode...very nice!
Although I will say, some of the grammar wasn't correct :( so it was harder for me to read the story.
But I thought you captured the characters beautifully! Great job once again!

-Namite
jdeasselin chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Oh my, you did not disappoint. This last chapter was really wonderful. I truly love a Gibbs/Ziva father/daughter relationship story and what Gibbs told Ziva - I shed a tear that is for sure. Thank you for this.
Karli chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Wow great story! Could we expect a sequel sometime soon? Thanks for the awesome fic!
dark but so Lovely chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I loved the ending and I hope you do a sequel as well great story!
Shadowmaster2323 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I really enjoyed your story! .