Reviews for Seven
Saory2000 chapter 7 . 1/14
What a disappointment!

Loved this story , I enjoyed reading!

Congratulations
barney.turner.10 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
"Ill hold your hair back while you puke" is a wonderful line that couldve come from either Mao or Weber in that circumstance, & will remain as an example of the playfulness of both whenever I watch or read the show from now on...lol
kate4394 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I really like this. You managed to combine one of my favorite pairings and themes from one of my favorite mangas, Fullmetal Alchemist. Also I think you did a good job of keeping them in character. Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
Starzki chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Awww! You finished it!

I'm so glad they got their happily ever after, at least for them. The drama and action of the chapter went really well with the theme, too. Very nice.

I'm glad I read this. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Tatemae chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Worth the wait. Love it. Like always.
- asdfghjkl anime
tufi chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Amazing! I am really looking forward to the last chapter :))
Starzki chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I was just wondering the other day when you were going to update this! Glad to see this is still going strong.

I don't know why, but I absolutely love a jealous Mao. She gets to be both angry and vulnerable at the same time and it suits her. Actually, this is stirring some of my plot bunnies. Hee. Anyway, I like your depiction of Mao here. You hit all of the right notes.

Can't wait to see how this ends!
Mimi chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Please update soon )
Tatemae chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Oh Kurz! :" Good luck with Melissa! Don't give up! Hihi.

Nice story, by the way. :)

A xx
Sexysade chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I really like the progress of this fic. I've been on the FMA, FMP kick for quite a while as well and nothing fascinates me more than watching Roy/Riza and Kurz/Melissa, pretend to not have feelings for each other when it's so obvious. Well at least Melissa and Kurz are past that stage :) They're an interesting pair and I love fics that capture their complicated and amusing relationship and personalities accurately, like this one. Looking forward to the next chapters!
Starzki chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Another good chapter.

I really like the way you write Kurz and his feelings for Melissa. Like I said last time, the underlying sweetness is fantastic.

I look forward to see how this story will turn out!
unkeptsecret chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Yay for the pay-off to the build-up! Although I like pay-off, I am curious to see what you have planned for beyond. Drunken encounters can be brushed off; the excuses nearly write themselves. But I am the sucker for the moment of definite choice. :-)
Kai Galaxy chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
So far, this has been fantastic! I cannot wait to see what you have coming up :)
Starzki chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Yay! An update!

Though this situation is about as unromantic as one can get, there is still an underlying sweetness to it, which I appreciate. It fits with both Melissa and Kurz and what took me forever to figure out about them: that they are kind of no-nonsense when it comes to sex, but have a genuine affection for one another that they can't seem to ignore. It was nice to see threads of that in this story. Nicely done.

(Happy birthday, BTW.)
unkeptsecret chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I like the treatment of sloth here. It's so easy to go for the literal, but much more rewarding to tackle a secondary meaning.

I also enjoy the story arch that is developing from chapter to chapter.

That said, this chapter has some really glitchy typos and grammar gaffes. Was it rushed?