Reviews for Alphas and Betas
animefangirl114 chapter 15 . 1/24
absolutely love this anyone know any other good Mpreg or evil isshin stories?
phoenix220 chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
Love this, tears and heart ache with the dick isshin, sadness for start and love and fluff for ichi now that grimm is with him. I know I've not reviewed the rest but I'm reading on my phone so it's a pain. Going to go find the rewrite, hope it's not long till part two starts, need to see starrk getting better and isshin getting to fuck. Brill
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 15 . 1/13/2015
Gah so excited! Can't wait!
sakurahan chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
This is Awesome I am looking forward to your remake of this fanfiction. :D
Nel the Mushyp chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
WORDS CANT EXPRESS THE HAPPINESS I AM FEELING DUE TO THIS NEWS.

A-aha, iv read this fanfic such a long time ago I can't recall when. But I can seriously remember how much I simply adored it to death :DDD

I'm ecstatic that you have decided to continue and even progress with it by re-writing it. I absolutely can't wait for it. Best of luck to you though is very sure everything will be perfect. w
Mina Kye chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
I can't wait! I've missed reading this story!
Kuro-Maggie chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
Yay! :)
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
I say go for the re-write! I'm willing to wait and read the newly updated chapters with a hope that they will be even better (the story is so great already) :) If it will help the cohesion of part 2 then that is definitely my vote.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
getting really good can't wait for more
Kobee-Chan chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Forreal okay w/ any updates, can't wait to read this again!
PlayMyPoisonousGame chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
I'm excited for any update, I understand your writing changing, as mine does all the time. Feel free to change and I can't wait to re-read once you update it.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
I can't wait for you to update! This is so cute!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Omg Santa soutaichou! Amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Gah! Please keep writing you got me so excited and then I was sad I would love to keep reading
Mina Kye chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
((I'm on mobile and lazy to log it))

Oh man! And here I was getting excited you updated! :p If you want to start fresh, go for it. If you feel that's the best thing to do then do it..and give us update..*smiles innocently* it will be nice to see some activity on this story again.

Being a writer myself, I have been wondering if I should do the same with my stories. I've also grown as a writer so I know how feel. It would be a good idea I think if the styles clash.