Reviews for Fire and Ice: The 43rd Hunger Games
SnowLucario chapter 1 . 7/1
It's awesome. I love the Hunger Games.
Heritik chapter 34 . 4/11
kinda left a little confused about a tiny lil thing- did Bentley actually make out out of the arena, or were the orcas part of it? cause that would be a HUGE arena...
Heritik chapter 34 . 4/11
okay first of all, let's get this out of the way: FINALLY A TRIBUTE I LIKED ACTUALLY WON! I mean, he wasn't a career or some kind of cold-blooded murderer, and I feel his feels 102%. ...That being said, however, I do also hate him for killing my favourite character (after jarek, ofcAmara. Heck, pretty much everyone in this story was on that list of favourites, even the Careers I usually hate. The whole victory tour, from the dead tributes' relatives' perspectives, I was NOT prepared for that
Puppy Lover 1 chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
This story is already super awesome in just 2 chapters. I have not read the whole story yet but I'm sure it will be great, just as the 42nd hunger games were. I really want a character in the next hunger games story that you hopefully make. I left preferred info about this person below that I hope you could put in the next hunger games.

Gender: Female
District: 2
Name: Astroid Nullings
Age : 12
Weapon: Knife and bow and arrow
Fishapedvanilla chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
Roam seems to be a mix between Curiosity Core and Fact Core. If you don't know who they are, they're from Portal. Look it up. :)

(Still in English class :P)
Fishapedvanilla chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
I'll take your word for it, because I'm not going to do that in the middle of English class.

(Hoping my teacher doesn't notice I'm not doing work, too. :P)
Fishapedvanilla chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
*cough cough* SETHBLING*cough*
TitanMaddix chapter 34 . 5/13/2014
Done! :) I feel bad for Kalin though, everyone hates him! But they all would have done the same if they thought of it! Anyway, onto te next story!
TitanMaddix chapter 32 . 5/13/2014
Omggggg Hapi's letter was so sad! :( but I'm so happy his mom woke up! Oh and poor Kalin, everyone thinks he's a monster :o especially Jerik's parents.
TitanMaddix chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
Oh... My... God... That ending was absolutely amazing! Props to Kalin for being a genius but holy crap he's horrible! Obviously he feels bad about what he did but damn! I love Kalin as a victor though! His plan followed through, I was absolutely stunned when he shot Jerrik! Woah. I'm still in shock xD
TitanMaddix chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
Woah! So many deaths! Poor Angela, that's a sucky way to go! And Hapi! Nooooo :( he was crazy though haha. And Zane's death! Woah! That was crazy, the poison really messed him up. Did Kalin just do... What I think he just did? :o omgggggggg
TitanMaddix chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
Rest in peace Saffron :( his death was so sad, yet perfect. I could totally imagine him covered in a light layer of snow slowly freezing. I'm going to miss him so much! :(
TitanMaddix chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
Saffron! Nooooooooooo :( oh ya sorry Ravish, but Saffron! :( I hope it didn't hit anything vital, I hope he doesn't die :( but in other words the feast was awesome! So much action! C:
TitanMaddix chapter 26 . 5/10/2014
Nuuuuuuu Emmet :o I liked him a lot, I hated his family and how they treated him! I agree with you though, I pegged Hera for a bloodbath and she surely surprised me getting this far. To bad she didn't have the strength to continue.
TitanMaddix chapter 25 . 5/10/2014
Saffron x Ravish! Yes yes yes! xD that would be awesome haha. Although, the District 1 pair had a thing last year so it would sort of be a repeat.