Reviews for Fire and Ice: The 43rd Hunger Games
Puppy Lover 1 chapter 2 . 5/24
This story is already super awesome in just 2 chapters. I have not read the whole story yet but I'm sure it will be great, just as the 42nd hunger games were. I really want a character in the next hunger games story that you hopefully make. I left preferred info about this person below that I hope you could put in the next hunger games.

Gender: Female
District: 2
Name: Astroid Nullings
Age : 12
Weapon: Knife and bow and arrow
Fishapedvanilla chapter 10 . 5/1
Roam seems to be a mix between Curiosity Core and Fact Core. If you don't know who they are, they're from Portal. Look it up. :)

(Still in English class :P)
Fishapedvanilla chapter 9 . 5/1
I'll take your word for it, because I'm not going to do that in the middle of English class.

(Hoping my teacher doesn't notice I'm not doing work, too. :P)
Fishapedvanilla chapter 2 . 5/1
*cough cough* SETHBLING*cough*
TitanMaddix chapter 34 . 5/13/2014
Done! :) I feel bad for Kalin though, everyone hates him! But they all would have done the same if they thought of it! Anyway, onto te next story!
TitanMaddix chapter 32 . 5/13/2014
Omggggg Hapi's letter was so sad! :( but I'm so happy his mom woke up! Oh and poor Kalin, everyone thinks he's a monster :o especially Jerik's parents.
TitanMaddix chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
Oh... My... God... That ending was absolutely amazing! Props to Kalin for being a genius but holy crap he's horrible! Obviously he feels bad about what he did but damn! I love Kalin as a victor though! His plan followed through, I was absolutely stunned when he shot Jerrik! Woah. I'm still in shock xD
TitanMaddix chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
Woah! So many deaths! Poor Angela, that's a sucky way to go! And Hapi! Nooooo :( he was crazy though haha. And Zane's death! Woah! That was crazy, the poison really messed him up. Did Kalin just do... What I think he just did? :o omgggggggg
TitanMaddix chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
Rest in peace Saffron :( his death was so sad, yet perfect. I could totally imagine him covered in a light layer of snow slowly freezing. I'm going to miss him so much! :(
TitanMaddix chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
Saffron! Nooooooooooo :( oh ya sorry Ravish, but Saffron! :( I hope it didn't hit anything vital, I hope he doesn't die :( but in other words the feast was awesome! So much action! C:
TitanMaddix chapter 26 . 5/10/2014
Nuuuuuuu Emmet :o I liked him a lot, I hated his family and how they treated him! I agree with you though, I pegged Hera for a bloodbath and she surely surprised me getting this far. To bad she didn't have the strength to continue.
TitanMaddix chapter 25 . 5/10/2014
Saffron x Ravish! Yes yes yes! xD that would be awesome haha. Although, the District 1 pair had a thing last year so it would sort of be a repeat.
TitanMaddix chapter 24 . 5/10/2014
The careers are now disbanded! I'm so glad Saffron got out okay _ Hera should have just healed the wound! It wouldn't take that long to clean it, so it's not like she'd be feeling pain for hours on end. And Hapi and Keata 3 so cute :) I'm curious as to why the gamemakers would allow such a sponsorship though.
TitanMaddix chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
I loved Adreniline but I knew she was to pysco to win. Poor Scarlett :( that death would have been horrible an Hapi witnessed the whole thing! That might be a tad scaring... ._.
TitanMaddix chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
I'm glad Luke's dead to be honest, I never really liked him. But Seth :( that's no good at all. It sucks the careers regained power, which is weird cause I usually root for the careers but I'm really interested in te tributes alliance! I hope it works out for them! :)