Reviews for Fire and Ice: The 43rd Hunger Games
TitanMaddix chapter 34 . 5/13/2014
Done! :) I feel bad for Kalin though, everyone hates him! But they all would have done the same if they thought of it! Anyway, onto te next story!
TitanMaddix chapter 32 . 5/13/2014
Omggggg Hapi's letter was so sad! :( but I'm so happy his mom woke up! Oh and poor Kalin, everyone thinks he's a monster :o especially Jerik's parents.
TitanMaddix chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
Oh... My... God... That ending was absolutely amazing! Props to Kalin for being a genius but holy crap he's horrible! Obviously he feels bad about what he did but damn! I love Kalin as a victor though! His plan followed through, I was absolutely stunned when he shot Jerrik! Woah. I'm still in shock xD
TitanMaddix chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
Woah! So many deaths! Poor Angela, that's a sucky way to go! And Hapi! Nooooo :( he was crazy though haha. And Zane's death! Woah! That was crazy, the poison really messed him up. Did Kalin just do... What I think he just did? :o omgggggggg
TitanMaddix chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
Rest in peace Saffron :( his death was so sad, yet perfect. I could totally imagine him covered in a light layer of snow slowly freezing. I'm going to miss him so much! :(
TitanMaddix chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
Saffron! Nooooooooooo :( oh ya sorry Ravish, but Saffron! :( I hope it didn't hit anything vital, I hope he doesn't die :( but in other words the feast was awesome! So much action! C:
TitanMaddix chapter 26 . 5/10/2014
Nuuuuuuu Emmet :o I liked him a lot, I hated his family and how they treated him! I agree with you though, I pegged Hera for a bloodbath and she surely surprised me getting this far. To bad she didn't have the strength to continue.
TitanMaddix chapter 25 . 5/10/2014
Saffron x Ravish! Yes yes yes! xD that would be awesome haha. Although, the District 1 pair had a thing last year so it would sort of be a repeat.
TitanMaddix chapter 24 . 5/10/2014
The careers are now disbanded! I'm so glad Saffron got out okay _ Hera should have just healed the wound! It wouldn't take that long to clean it, so it's not like she'd be feeling pain for hours on end. And Hapi and Keata 3 so cute :) I'm curious as to why the gamemakers would allow such a sponsorship though.
TitanMaddix chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
I loved Adreniline but I knew she was to pysco to win. Poor Scarlett :( that death would have been horrible an Hapi witnessed the whole thing! That might be a tad scaring... ._.
TitanMaddix chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
I'm glad Luke's dead to be honest, I never really liked him. But Seth :( that's no good at all. It sucks the careers regained power, which is weird cause I usually root for the careers but I'm really interested in te tributes alliance! I hope it works out for them! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Noooooooooo Tiger-Lilly :( she was so sweet and brave! I didn't want her to go! I bet the other cannon was Domonic :/ another great character to bite the dust.
TitanMaddix chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Haha Kalin and the ice cube xD poor Roam though. His last thoughts were of Journey 3 I wonder where Luke is? Will he be apart of the assault on the careers or has he deserted the alliance?
TitanMaddix chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
Welp the careers got distracted! And barely anyone died because of it xD I'm upset that Ivan is dead but owell! I loved Adreniline sawing off Ember's head haha... Anyway next chapter :)
TitanMaddix chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
I loved this chapter! Like seriously adored it xD the big fight was awesome, like a lot of the tributes were fighting just for the hell of it! I could not stop giggling. I am sad that the games are postponed but hey, more time time for them to live right?