Reviews for Outsider
jenny death chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
["And then shawarma after."]
i'm dead at this line
flawless characterization. it's very harry-esque, for sure
Musafreen chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Sorry about he lateness. XD I've been a little comatose these days.

So, I really like all of the individual scenes. For example;

Harry hiding out in his office. Thomas throwing a prissy fit. Morgan and Harry interaction, which was marvelous, especially that bit with he pause between the Warden and the Dresden. XD

And Harry_Thomas. :3 You should know by now that I live and scream and fangirl and do other things involving questionable sanity when it comes to any kind of bromance. It's a thing.

Murohy's role, though small, was spot-on. I can just imagine her getting off the phone and huffing about idiot males and all their idiot machismo. XD

Mary Sues, court of madness. :)

The only problem I might have is how I don't think the two plotlines (the Thomas_Harry argument and the Mary Sue one), really blend together that well. It's probably because one is crackficy and other other feels very in-universe. Maybe a little more length might have made it smoother, or something.

But, again. That could just be me. And seriously, it's a minor complaint and me being nitpicky. As usual.

That said, I did love all the scenes by themselves, and all the characters, all the interactions and Harry's narration. :3 I think you did a good job with the last one, which I really damned impressive to me because I don't think I've managed it yet.

And I remain completely happy that I was attacked by a sudden bout of sloth. Because there needs to be more DFfics int he world and I do like this one quite a bit.

Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Neat. I think I shall read that other fic now.