Reviews for Uchiha Obito, Ghost! Epilogue
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Great epilogue! :) Maybe you will check out my Naruto story 'Bloodied Dance of the Shinobi.' if you get a chance. Anyway, again, good job.
ObiNo chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Can we please get the reactions of everyone ?
mydemonsangel chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
not fair not fair not fair! love the story and epilogue but was soooooo looking forward to it continuing on to the war and end of the series!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I like how you made the ending. :D
RisingMist chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I'm glad you wrote an ending to that story. It's fitting and rather awesome! I haven't actually completed reading the story, but I was reviwed a ton of chapters when I was. I hesitate to complete it since the listed pairing is Naruto/Torune.

Thanks again!
Crazed King chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Cool!
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
that is so touching
KiyumiArashi chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hey, thanks! This cheered me up a bit. I read Obito's Ghost in a couple of really long sittings this week... I didn't know that there would be no ending, and it really disappointed me when that happened. Thanks for writing the epilogue. :) And it was cool that you set it in the place where Kakashi met his father! :)
NaruSaku.Cha chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Thank you! This really completed that 230,000 word story... yeah, that ending wasn't great... but this was pretty satisfying!
flower.kat chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
this was actually a much more complete ending that makes me happy to have finished the story properly. thank you
RawR chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
THANK YOU!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Thank you for writing this ending of sorts. It gives the story closure. (:
Spontainialiscous chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
To those of you that are clueless, this is the end to an already completed story called 'Uchiha Obito Ghost', it is NOT the start of a new one.
Wulan-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
one-shot or multi chapter?
BloodKitsune11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great great epilogue. It ties up that ending nicely. :)