Reviews for A Thousand Lifetimes
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 3/10
This is beautiful, so sweet and sad and hopeful all at once! It made my breath catch and my chest feel tight while reading some of the descriptions, and realizing just all that Peeta had gone through, and seeing Katniss so ably rise to the occasion. What a gorgeous story - thanks so much for writing and sharing!
Everlasting Harmony chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
*sobs uncontrollably* love this
hate mrs mellark
StalkMeHarder chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Your mother was wrong in every sense of calling you that Peeta. You may not have first realized it, and all you needed was someone to show you exactly how important you are.
thggirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I loved it, that was well written and extremely cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Yieeeeeeeeee
Laugh Like You Aren't Breaking chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Great story :) I wish in a way that there was more, but it's also absolutely perfect as a one shot bc you can use your imagination! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Soo cute. You should continue I would love to hear more
alwaysreading25 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is so cute I almost died
Hpluvr7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is great! I can't wait to see what you've got planned next :D Update soon
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
OWN...you were right,when you have time,you SHOULD make more of some of the stories,this was so well written for a OS that it's sad that it ends just like that _

And I'll be waiting for the next one,and maybe more content for this one someday.

And is sad that Peeta was abused like that,good thing this Katniss actually deserved this Peeta,he needed her more then she needed him at that time of their lifes.
Ping357 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is really good, I think i would love it if you continue this story instead of it being a one-shot. PLEASE UPDATE, since you havent updated and I was thinking you would give this story up
whenbluemetgray chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I literally cried reading this! It was beautiful :)
mentallymellark chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This really moved me, and I am eagerly waiting for another chapter.
cassieerin chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awww! Breaking my HEART!

So excited to see more of these brilliant little one shots - additionally excited to have found such a brilliant author! :)
StarDusk chapter 1 . 8/1/2012