Reviews for Exchange
Akakushi chapter 1 . 6/24
Great story so far. What if the people in the DGM world notice that Kanda (Ronan) is awfully nicer than usual and Allen (Lass) is acting the exact way Allen might never act as. That then leads to some confusion and suspicion among the other alchemists and they then decide to send those two on a mission with Allen's friends (Lenalee, Lavi, and Krory) to see how they would react in a battle against Akuma, to find out if something really is wrong or they're just imagining things. The rest is practically up to you but that depends if you want to use the idea or not. Once again great story! Hope you continue it soon (:
Alice Gad chapter 1 . 5/30
so when are you going to write the story of what happens when they end up switching roles? This story sounds really interesting and i'd like to see what happens after this :3
Kuroshi Chalice chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
finally for DGM and grandchase, and this chara is my favorite too *cry*, BTW, ru. when to update? please to update, because i cant wait the next chapter, maybe, lass and ronan to be exorcist chaser *laugh*, i mean maybe the personality they change, ronan personality is like allen, and lass personality is like kanda, hmm... maybe the people in black order blank *in all out attacking*

in core is , please update and i cant wait the main story *cry*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
FINALLY! A DGM AND GRAND CHASE FIC!

-crys tears of joy-

My two favorite things in one. ;v;

Hope you continue.
Fasanation Rose chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
For an idea... Maybe an akuma appears and wreaks an insane amount of havoc, and our two exorcist chasers are supposed to stop it. I dunno what else.