Reviews for The Bitter Taste in Your Mouth
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I'm impressed! Really, this was very good!
This makes me add you to the follower list ;)
scriptor nocte chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great story! I love dark fics between these two because it fits them so perfectly. Would love to read another chapter if you would write one :)
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow!
I love dark :)
I am a little confused, maybe from trying to read as fast as events seem to be happening.
Regina is a beast (to put it mildly).
I like it when Regina ends up on top.
Thanks for writing and sharing! Complete some long stories and I'll come back around sometime.
Cheers!
BluStar77 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was a really intriguing fic! When Regina mentioned Emma being with Ruby I was like "whhat" cause Emma wasn't denying it right away *fangirling over swan queen drama* Great Job! I was not expecting that side of Regina.

Although I've been searching for a fic where Emma's the assaulter but I haven't found any yet... Most often Regina's the aggressor. I really would like to see the roles reversed! I might have to write some fic myself just to get it out of my system :) *shrugs*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I actually understand the use of the word ''decomposed'' as the word could also mean broken down. Didn't find a particular issue with the context in which it was used at all. Ah well, each to their own. Great piece (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I also have an issue with the use of the word "decomposed", among other things (for instance, I don't think Regina is your forte, at all, even in non to quasi canon fic). The definition of decompose is 'to decay; putrefy'. To rot, essentially. Unbridled, unrestrained, uncurbed, ungoverned, unhinged, or even wild would have been better suited to the situation. I like your Emma, though, if that's any consolation. :))
hope2x chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
What are the chances of a chapter 2? Pretty please! Very intrigued by this story.
antiapathy1980 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hmmm... OK. This started out as slightly interesting. I'm not completely opposed to dub con or even non con if it's done well. Unfortunately this was so wildly out of character that it came off like an excuse for you to write a crazy snuffy rapey life experience. Also.. decomposed... just no. Overall? Good idea, just poor execution.
mar chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
HOLY GUACAMOLE THAT WAS SO INTENSE I THINK I ENJOY IT WAY TOO MUCH;-)
LadyRahl chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow that was intense. I really liked it, I can totally see these two having a toxic relationship like that, although I hope for a better one lol.
sal chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Something about a jealous and controlling Regina just rocks! Loved this story and pray there will be more installments...
charmed chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Omg this waa soooooo good. I was reading this in class and I was like this bitch is crazy...out loud. Lol
LittleTayy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I loved this. So, so, so perfect. I hope to see more of your fabulous writing. :) LT.