Reviews for Etro's Expiation
NovaChryistallis chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
WHY U NO UPDATE? Damn I love this story, it's just, FANTABULOUS! URRG, I really adore it and I HOPE you continue with this masterpiece one day... It has great potential and i find myself enthralled by the way the story unfolds, and you delineate the characters! PLS CONTINUE! Also, I'm a STRONG SHIPPER of CAIUS X YEUL! XDDDDDDD And I love you DEARLY for making one of like, THE GREATEST YEUL X CAIUS STORIES EVAR! (I ship noel x yeul as well, but with his yeul, and obviously, the yeul presented in this story is Caius's (and 'cause neither Caius or Caius x yeul, receive enough love!)
Tesse Kurosaki chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
this was an inspiring story, i truly liked it. I liked how Noel became in a way, sort of her best guy friend and Caius just was like a big brother with feelings, you know. With unspoken words, between them. #
amaliasyarifa chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I'm desperate to see more of Caius/Yeul fics, and yours is one of those I like. I'm sad, curious, laughing and smiling when I read this till the end. It's just that...if this fic is longer that it already is, maybe I'll feel a little more 'whole' for this story. Like, how is Caius had been going through his life as a guardian and share it with Noel, Yeul's past with her parents, more interactions and complications before Yeul's last breath, etc. But also, thanks for making this excellent work!
Awen Sofer chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
The imagery was absolutely magnificent. What a beautiful but sad ending. Even though it was obvious it was going to be sad it was still very sweet and heart warming in an odd way.

""There is no pain."" - Not anymore pain at all.
Awen Sofer chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
"...the intense look of determination on his face was too funny not to laugh." - Yes, it definitely would be. It would be hilarious to see someone that looks like him making a beaded bracelet.

"...he looked very different while not wearing his school uniform." - Oh, yes, without a doubt. :)

"Your happiness to see me is just in the bucket loads." - Sarcasm: his second language. LOL

"Heaters don't grunt." - Oh but human space heaters do. What a wonderful place to wake up!

"...something that was much more comfortable than the floor. Noel." - Bahahahaha! Jealous much? Geez. He wouldn't even leave!

Great update! So funny!
xxichininxnioitexsonoxamexx chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I like the way you wrote this chapter, I didn't find anything confusing about it! Ohhh, Noel got pisssyyyy. xD
Caius has been watching her o.e God, if I had someone watching me all along..I would be screwed. My jaw dropped when I read that Ciaus was in a towel, wet, and it almost dropped..HOT DAMN!
So, not only was the chapter not confusing, like you said it would be, it was really good, and I really loved the ending xD
Oh I also love how Yuel doesn't give a fuck. UPDATE SOON :D
Awen Sofer chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Very nice installment. I liked Noel's reaction - just like any man, has to beat something in his frustration.
Ah, so he had been watching her and taking care of her so speak all along.
"...realised what he was wearing, or what little he was wearing to be precise." - Yeah, buddy. That conjured up a nice image.
Enjoyed the update. Looking forward to the next.
xxichininxnioitexsonoxamexx chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Oh wow, really good chapter :D Yuel was just as confused as I was be if there was a hotpieceofass, lolwhut? Would be in my hospital room. It'll be interesting when it turns out, and funny how she reacts to his cooking. Aww poor Noel, he's trying so hard . Can't wait for the next chapter!
Awen Sofer chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I rather liked it. I'm very curious to know more about Caius. It definitely stirred up my inquisitive nature by raising questions about the mystery man. Noel was quite funny and such man being so jealous and almost possessive. Yeul is as lost as the reader wondering and seems to have the same questions I do: who the heck is this guy and why is he here?
I rather enjoyed it and thought it worked out well. I don't know how you could have made it better either. It stirred up my curiosity and moved the story along quite well.
Ifleana chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I'm so happy you updated! :3 I thought this chapter was good actually. But that's all I have to say can't wait for the next chapter!
xxichininxnioitexsonoxamexx chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Oh my god, this chapter was amazing. The way you portray the feelings and setting is quite incredible. Poor Yuel, having such a terrible condition at a young age. Wow. It's really sad thinking about it.

I can't wait till the next chapter :) Please update soon
Ifleana chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
I really like this story O.O I'm glad to see another Yeul/Caius story there are not many on here D: Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon :3
Awen Sofer chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Pride. That was the overwhelming emotion I received there. What an awful condition. Poor thing. I couldn't imagine being handed a death sentence. Ah, Noel is so sweet.

I'll never look at thunderstorms the same way again.

Incredible update. Some things are worth the wait.
xxichininxnioitexsonoxamexx chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow! Your first attempt at first person was amazing. You portrayed the feelings very well, gave descriptive settings and such. Obviously you know I know nothing about Final Fantasy, but I felt on the verge of tears when Yuel died because of how you portrayed it. You did very well :)
Awen Sofer chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow! Oh gosh, the emotions were captured so vividly I could feel the overwhelming sorrow. That was amazing. So beautiful yet so sad.