Reviews for Define Platonic
russomaha chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
This is so WEIRD (is that even a word anymore?) that it's fascinating. I'm intigued into following. Will we see more of this?
WithMyDarkSide chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
OMG LOLOLOL LUV IT
Equationasian chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahaha :'D
Cranium Mischief chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Ha... hem...*shap breath* huuuum, right did not seed that coming.
perdita4321 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Nope, I can't say I was expecting that! Very cute, very cute!

Awesome writing, as always, keep the twists coming!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
When she slapped Gale I wanted to shout fuck yeah! But it's 3:37am so I didn't. But is he gay or not? Blagh! I kinda hope he's not, cause you know he's all sweet and nice and stuff.

My name's Cranium Michief btw :) I'll sign so you know who I am.

Cranium Mischief :P
perdita4321 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Sigh...Gale, Gale, Gale. Oh, how he creeps me out. Anomoly? Pushing a girl up against a brick wall, the crazy conclusions he jumps to? And it was a one time behavioural incident? Never kid yourselves, girls, it WILL happen again.

I have NO idea where you're going with the gay thing. Am I deluding myself by thinking that all the nice, gentlemanly guys aren't gay? I sure hope not, but maybe I am just being too naive and idealistic;)

Nicely done, Author!
MusicalSoul3000 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I'm glad you updated, gale's being a shit but I guess it makes sense that he would be jealous just after they had broken up. It's a question you have to ask in this story can a couple be friends again after they break up? Maybe they can after gale gets over himself. As for Katniss thinking Peeta is gay, I think she needs to realize her lack of "gaydar" because although I think his reaction would be hilarious, he's in love with her and has probably been keeping tabs on her a much as she's been keeping tabs on him. Anyway I can't wait to see what direction you take this! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
0_0 He can't be gay! Blagh!
Equationasian chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I love how you made katniss assume peeta was gay! That's so funny :D
MusicalSoul3000 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
It will be interesting to see where you take this story. The dynamic between gale and Katniss is different , but believable. Katniss would think Peeta is gay, the girl is clueless, although it will be interesting to see how that relationship develops. I want to see Peeta's reaction when he finds out katniss thinks he's gay, :)