Reviews for Window Shopping
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
You win! Hands down this is the best amulet story ever and I just love amulet stories.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is the best story I have read about the Amulet in a long time. I love it.
TeamAmWolves chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ok Dean really annoyed me at the beginning of this fic, but by the end it was just amazing.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aweosme story. I love what you did with the amulet, the fact that you made it one of a very special pair and that the new one was put arund Sam's neck by Dean.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOVE!
samiam chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Fantastic!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh my gosh! What a great story idea. :)

You did a great job writing a bored Dean and I could just imagine his expression when Sam offered to take him to the book sale. Plus I wondered how the laundry turned out.

When Dean found the amulet at the store, I was happy, but as he showed it to Sam and his brother's expression fell, I thought for a moment Sam had sold Dean's amulet. So what an awesome surprise (and exactly how I want it revealed on the show) that Sam has kept Dean's amulet all these years. I'm sure that Dean would take it back if Sam showed it to him.

I was happy that Dean had his amulet, but when you revealed the one Sam was holding matched and they were a pair, one for each brother, that was a perfect moment.

Thanks for the smile! (I needed it after today)

Thanks for sharing another story with us. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very good story! Love it.
mb64 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Okay, I have to say that I absolutely, positively love this story.

It was very well written and so full of the Sam and Dean brotherly love that always makes my heart smile. The twist at the end was very unexpected, but wonderful!

I could go on and on with my praises, but I think I'll just go back and read it again! :)
venesa chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was amazing ,

Now impala is back they should bring the emulate back in the show too.