Reviews for Piper's Grace
bookluvr1234 chapter 17 . 5/28
This chapter definitely overwhelmed me-the last sentence reduced me to tears! Piper has cancer!? Was this what the group was talking about behind Jason's back? For heaven's sake, WHY?WHY?WHYYYY?
Hey, can you update, you haven't up in about a year so ya.
Jana Grace chapter 17 . 3/30
UPDATE NOW YOU LITTLE FRICKER FRABBER IDK WHAT I JUST SAID
love the story by the way
I make stories u read them chapter 17 . 3/29
I HATE UUUU!WHY DOES PIPER HAVE TO HAVE CANCER!YOU SNEAKY DEVIL U WILL HAVE TO SUFFER.*Brings out gun*I WILL MAKE SURE U SUFFER!
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 1/16
YESSSSSSS SMOOTH, PIPER.
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 1/16
Ouch...a lot of competition there Jason!
DJ of Jupiter chapter 17 . 1/11
When are you going to post another chapter? This story is pretty cool!
jiper mcgrace chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
please rite more and dont kill piper
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Hey I really need you to update I need to know what happens to Piper! And why did you go and give Piper cancer.. I need to know what happens next. Btw LOVE your stories! XOXO...unknown name
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
i like it and make a sequal (-)(headshots himself)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
Is that a hang cliff cuz if it is then I need at know more
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Is there gonna be more if there is then I'll like and review evey one of them!plz I don't like hang cliffers plzz make more!*sob* *beg* plzzzz and btw I was crying!*sniff*
Elena chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
I like stories when someone has to die. Can you make her pregnant before she dies? How old is she? Nevermind.
beautyqueenpipermclean chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
NONONONONO PLEASE UPDATE WHY DOES PIPER HAVE CANCER
Izzy T.A.O chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
OMG You have got to write another chapter! This story is really cute, I love it. Don't put yourself down and say that it sucks, it's really bad. Your story is awesome, I thoroughly urge you to write more. Man, I just have to say, that cliffhanger man. That, my friend, that cliffhanger has the quality of a rickhanger. I'm impressed. Oh wow, that reminds me of a joke I found online. You might want to hear it. (You probably won't, haha, but I wanna tell you)

Did you hear about the prank that Arachne played on Percy and Annabeth?

They totally fell for it.

LOL. What a sick joke, haha.

Anyway…Back to the review. You should definitely continue with this story, and I beg you not to go on another year hiatus, or for that matter, any hiatus longer than a week!

I look forward to you next update,

-Izzy (TheAwesomeOne)

P.S, Do you know if you can publish books on here? Not just fan fiction? If you know, the answer would be much appreciated, as I'm thinking of making an account and publishing my book, Cats and Birds. (Before your mind starts brewing up images of cats and birds frolicking in a meadow, NO, I am not five, haha.)