Reviews for Aftermath
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow, I really just adore this. I like the stories that don't overboard on the angst with Revan. Obviously she has stuff to work through, but it's really better on this side for her (the way you portray it) because at least this time she has people to work through it with her. People she can trust.
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Lovely piece. This is easily one of my favorite video game pairings, and you've captured them brilliantly, especially Carth's uncertainty in the aftermath of the truth. Excellent work.
anonymime chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I haven't read KOTOR fic in forever, but I got a strange hankering for some today and I have to say- this was just perfect. You have a way with words, and the pacing and way this story was laid out - it just flowed beautifully. Thank you for this wonderful little gem.
Avenel chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sorry, that was my posting below. For some weird reason, I was logged in as myself, but then when I went back to read my post, it had me as Guest! Go figure!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Gorgeous. *happy sigh* I came across this rather randomly, as I haven't thought about KOTOR until my husband and I were coincidentally talking about it today (and how I might reinstall the game and play through again). And then I saw your piece and I knew that great minds think alike! :D

Your Carth and Revan are wonderful together. The flashbacks work beautifully, and there is so much sadness and regret and hope all woven together - pitched absolutely perfectly. I have just found the next one of my favourite stories :D
tankgirly chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Now you making me cry. XDDDD

It is a wonderful surprise, seeing your take on the KOTOR story. I do miss that game terribly. Perhaps I should start playing it again.

Good work, dear.